Metal Gear Solid 2

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

In a way, it kind of was a remake, only with an effiminate chickdude instead of Snake.
What can be said now?

Post by 450 »

Snorb wrote:In a way, it kind of was a remake, only with an effiminate chickdude instead of Snake.
MGS was a remake of MG2:SS. MGS2 is a remake of a remake, but you get to kill a bisexual man, a fat guy, a suicidal chick and the former president, so the game is alright.
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Actually, Ocelot/Liquid killed Fortune. And they never found Vamp's body. Then again, he got shot through the head and liver, fell into low-density water (WTF), then took a PSG1-assisted dive into the Atlantic Ocean, and he survived all that.
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

Visit the site snakesoup (search yahoo for metal gear solid midis), and check out Twin Snakes (Liquid and Solid) the new remake of MSG1. It looks like MSG2/S with the story of MSG1, but it's only comming out on gamecube :-(
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

GO GAMECUBE

GO GAME SHOW

GO JOE

G I JOE EXTREME
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

STOP THAT.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
What can be said now?

just wait

Post by 464 »

You guys just wait for 3. When the 3rd comes out there will be NO complaints. Look up the preview video.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I can always find something to complain about.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

YO JOES!
What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

Commodore wrote:I can always find something to complain about.
Scorch3000 wrote:YO JOES!
COMMODORE I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

SCORCH GO AWAY
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

MGS 2: NO THX

MGS 3: NO THX
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

I just got a PS2 and MSG2-SOL, but when i start a new game i'm on big shell. I was told my copy was faulty, and the tanker was crap, but i got a memory expansion CD, this lil beut zips game saves that you don't use much, increasing your memory card by up to 7 times. It also has several saves for MSG2, including starting the tanker with everything. Ohhhh, stealth suit, break neck, bandana, shoot guards. YAY!

On another note, Raiden may not be as cool as snake, in fact, i think he's prollys a bisexual or something, but he's speed amd agility puts slow old snake to shame.

On another note (again), gee could that lone soldier who gives you the pistol be old you know who? Smokes the same fags, voiced by the same guy, looks like him. Gee, could it be SS?
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Scorch3000 wrote: On another note (again), gee could that lone soldier who gives you the pistol be old you know who? Smokes the same fags, voiced by the same guy, looks like him. Gee, could it be SS?
Have you beaten the game yet?
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

No, i managed to start the game on the tanker using a hacked game save from an X-polder CD. This CD's cool, it can compress your saves files like winzip does to your pc files. YAY!

And my question was answered, Plisken is snake.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Wildkarrdex: CHANGE YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING AVATAR
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.