blast from the past (well like 3 years i guess)

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

:fezmonkey: who added this?

they are banned.

Also yeah I remember you and i didn't really care for MADF

but didn't you make the SNACK color kit? Because that's the greatest color kit of all time.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 861 »

Dr. Dos: you didnt like MADF? that makes 2 of us :-p and thankyou, i tried to cram as much as i could into SNACK along with some prefab objects. :)

Viovis: oh yes.. like the game you made.. hrm.. wow i cant remember any games you've made. and by the way from what I remember, in MADF I gave credit where it was due..

Superbowl Shuffel: yeah that was me, my page had those movie, music, and cartoon/anime :-p Flatcoat Lab was actually what I named a combination of a Flatcoated Retriever and a Lab.. its what my dog was when he was still alive.

btw. i've never discriminated against Black folks.. at least to my knowledge.. maybe the whole "ghetto" culture.. like I did when me and some ZZT friends were "the Bruthas" and went around Austnet being stupid in #teens and whatnot
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

madeku wrote:Viovis: oh yes.. like the game you made.. hrm.. wow i cant remember any games you've made.
:learn: Viovis' games are the best. You're an idiot.
r
What can be said now?

Post by 861 »

can I help it if the guy hadn't released any games 3+ years ago that i identify him with? i do remember he was a smartass tho ;)
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

Or, you could have gone to the main page, typed "Viovis" into the Search Database box, and perused one of his twenty-six excellent contributions to ZZT.
<@madeku> `topic and Dr Dre said.. NOTHING you Idiots, Dr Dre is dead, he's locked in my basement! haha!
[ka] topic (#loungeact) and Dr Dre said.. NOTHING you Idiots, Dr Dre is dead, he's locked in my basement! haha! (ChanOP)
[ka] join (#loungeact) asterick (asterick@vw-12634.umr.edu)
<+_D_> D;
<+zamros> `op
[ka] mode (#loungeact) +o zamros (ChanOP)
[ka] topic (#loungeact) A BETTER TOPIC IS: ANYTHING THAT IS NOT EMINEM LYRICS (zamros)
<@madeku> oh come on, that's his funniest quotw
lol blast from the past
r
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

hush up applesauce

This is flatcoat motherfucking lab you're talking to.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Haha labcoat
What can be said now?

Post by 861 »

Aplsos wrote:Or, you could have gone to the main page, typed "Viovis" into the Search Database box, and perused one of his twenty-six excellent contributions to ZZT.
26? nice.. altho i dont remember any of those, except maybe the Business Bob Update.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

nono, man.. i'm saying you should get credit for the dialogue association.. they were brilliant.. the _'s for sarcasm, the special for action etc. That should be used more.. oh yeah.

Oh man, you should finish Panophobe: Unbridled Fear, if that was the 24hozzt you were digging up... It's like Daniel Fogerbockie's alter-ego kinda

This is Panophobe: Inbridled Fear.
"You are Joshageen Madudaphlap, average goofy named guy, only thing is you have Panophobia, the morbit fear of everything. Here is a sample of this guy's life."

Yeah, you were off to a good start. Maybe take out the TV part. yeah, the title screen was hot, it had a duck and nice blinkiness. Not sure about the music of choice. You were off to a good start there.

also CV287 OH NO NOT AGAIN was some good stuff. must've gotten lost in the move, don't see it here.. I found an old copy of it. But yeah, potential i see. The castlevania 64 clone. i say 64 as it's not sidescroller enough. Aside from that, i guess, you had something going on.

Uhh, thanks Aplsos. I appreciate the kind words. i've probably done more, but ehh. it's all baout digging up and finding. It doesn't matter to me if you play my games or not. I just make em out of fun and usually try to make them appeal to like ... i dunno, 3 or 4 other people, but if it appeals to more, that rules too. I have no idea who you are but I would like to in the future.. but this thread is about THE MYSTERY CONTESTANT. Yeah, that if-sponsored contest, there was that Mystery Contestant.. We never knew it would be him.. but it was! It was him indeed!

There's some mystery left.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

the best viovis game is OUTER EMERGENCY

especially the part where you get to choose between becoming a poet or killing stuff

i became a poet the first time through

also you forgot the FLAME FROST BLADE demo

that shit was also badass
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

i remember somebody asking what would happen if you threw the flamefrost blade into the ocean.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 861 »

okay, now I know Viovis is being sarcastic (and has a case of Peter Pan syndrome ;). yer like Knightt on crack when it comes to talking about my games.. stop trying to milk the false MADF worship for all its worth

im not 100% sure about Zenith being sarcastic on the FFB thing tho.. hrmm I wish i did make much more than I did on the demo.. or better yet finished the game, it waskinda fun.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i'm never sarcastic

that statement was 100% sincere
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 865 »

Oh nadir, you're so perverted.
What can be said now?

Post by 861 »

Dr. Dos wrote:i remember somebody asking what would happen if you threw the flamefrost blade into the ocean.
haha yeah.. i dunno what my answer. prolly one side, the other side freeze, with like just lukewarm water at the fine line or something. who knows..