well... hello everyone......

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Soup
Keh

well... hello everyone......

Post by Soup »

well good evening. I bet most of you don't even know me while the other half want to stick large rods into each of my body cavities. either you care or you dont care what im about to say, here it is:

seeing how me and the "others" were like 8 years old when we made "Pure Funk" and "Monsters", you will definitely notice that our parents had crack and meth as their daily diets when they were pregnant for us. Playing those 2 games again just now really made me wanna kill myself and question myself as a whole person.

But then again, we were young when those games were made, so here is what I am gonna do. I am definitely gonna re-hash Pure Funk (even though the whole concept of the game..... what the hell was I smoking?) and fix the RPG engine as well as clean up the graphics and remove the annoying sounds. The other game called "Monsters" I honestly do not know if I am gonna touch it at all..

I realize this web site has not had a ZZT game since like 2009 basically, but hey what do I have to lose. My dignity and pride already left me when I released Pure Funk. I'm surprised it's still in the archives.... Anyways that's what I am gonna do, I guess I'm gonna stay active until this whole place is gone. Got nothing better to do with my time...
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

..................WTF?!
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

ROBOTS CAN EVERYTING
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

:learn: XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium is the BEST soft for SEO!
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

You can't be the last person in the community if I stay here until you die to spite you (Nothing personal - I was already going to stay here forever anyway). But more ZZT games is always a good thing, so if it helps you work through your 'Old Shame' feelings too then awesome.

P.S. the archives are all-inclusive; I don't think anything gets deleted unless the author asks.
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

And only one person has done that...
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

and then after a few years we added them again anyway :drussrox:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i remember the time i joined soup because there were hundreds of potential members kikin da door down to join, but i got privilege because i was actually real

hi soup. i remember you fondly.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast