JidJid anniversary Special

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

ghettoflower
viovis

JidJid anniversary Special

Post by ghettoflower »

It's been almost four years since XOFace threw out JidJid to the masses. I'd have to say it's been a long time running. If anyone remembers it, it chronologized a lot of things mid-2005. Don't bother searching for it though, because that's why I'm here. I have compiled a super version of it so nobody has to open up any program to view the message conveyed.

I use a special Medium I've only tapped at recently, it's available at http://holidayshrine.org/jj2k9c or you can take the c out of the end of that url to view the original black and white finished project to see how far this project has really become. I appreciate you all for your time and hope this captures the essence of the original JidJid.

I've got more expletive at my page of course, but yeah. I was actually hoping for Apls0s to come on so he could be the first to hear the news, but as long as we know Apls0s is #1 at everything I'm willing to pass the word now. I hope everyone else feels as ambitious about JidJid 2k9 as I was when I initially transcribed it!!!
▒░Vivois▒▓█
-i like elk
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i'd seen the original black and white version already, but the color really adds a lot to it!
r
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

See, I don't even remember telling Mr. Sir about it and he's already seen parts of it. That's how fast he rolls.. He must have an advanced form of news leaks that other peeps can't even comprehend... Simply amazing
▒░Vivois▒▓█
-i like elk