uploaded games.

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

SecretMan3
newcomer

Post by SecretMan3 »

Wow, once again you've proved your stupidity Quantum. Take a bow you asshole!

Now seeing as your such an asshole, you seem not to relise that I was indeed NOT making an introductory post in this thread idiot.

To Zenith Nadir: Yeah I get the sarcasm asshole.

To Cheesecake Avenger: Funny, I don't have a dad, he's been dead for years, and his corpse was cremated and the dust from it i'm sure no longer exists. Threfore how could I have my dick in my dad? You dolt. You see, you've managed to prove your retarded ONCE AGAIN! Got any more Your Dad jokes while were at it? Any old jokes that went out ages ago? Oh Here's one for you!

Your mom is so nasty that I went over to your house once for dinner, asked your mom what was for dinner and she jumped up on to the table spread her legs and said crabs.

So fuck you Cheesecake, maybe you should learn to, you know, make posts that acctuly flame people rather then get your ass schooled you dolt.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

SecretMan3 wrote: To Cheesecake Avenger: Funny, I don't have a dad, he's been dead for years, and his corpse was cremated and the dust from it i'm sure no longer exists. Threfore how could I have my dick in my dad? You dolt. You see, you've managed to prove your retarded ONCE AGAIN! Got any more Your Dad jokes while were at it? Any old jokes that went out ages ago? Oh Here's one for you!
Necrophilia?

Also welcome to z2! Feel free to make an introduction in the introduce yourself thread. :keen:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

SecretMan3 wrote:Wow, once again you've proved your stupidity Quantum. Take a bow you asshole!

Now seeing as your such an asshole, you seem not to relise that I was indeed NOT making an introductory post in this thread idiot.

To Zenith Nadir: Yeah I get the sarcasm asshole.

To Cheesecake Avenger: Funny, I don't have a dad, he's been dead for years, and his corpse was cremated and the dust from it i'm sure no longer exists. Threfore how could I have my dick in my dad? You dolt. You see, you've managed to prove your retarded ONCE AGAIN! Got any more Your Dad jokes while were at it? Any old jokes that went out ages ago? Oh Here's one for you!

Your mom is so nasty that I went over to your house once for dinner, asked your mom what was for dinner and she jumped up on to the table spread her legs and said crabs.

So fuck you Cheesecake, maybe you should learn to, you know, make posts that acctuly flame people rather then get your ass schooled you dolt.

sea man would you like to join my inuyasha rp?
r
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

Post by Cheesecake Avenger »

Last edited by Cheesecake Avenger on Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Also, you know what we're doing? We do a lot of things, and I don't understand which you are refering to.
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

No. im just writeing my own script
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

SecretMan3 wrote:To Cheesecake Avenger: Funny, I don't have a dad, he's been dead for years, and his corpse was cremated and the dust from it i'm sure no longer exists. Threfore how could I have my dick in my dad? You dolt. You see, you've managed to prove your retarded ONCE AGAIN!
So you don't really care that it was terribly rude and in poor taste to make fun of your dead father, and instead focus on C.A using an assumtion to prove he's an idiot? You sound like a great guy.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

secretman there is no "sarcasm" in my words! they are... 100% genuine

i am sorry you doubt my sincerity, feel free to make an introduction in the introduce yourself thread. :keen:
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

please introduce yourself in introduce threead :keen:
GreyKnight
Some sort of winner

Post by GreyKnight »

SecretMan3 wrote:Funny, I don't have a dad, he's been dead for years, and his corpse was cremated and the dust from it i'm sure no longer exists.
*sadly plays the world's smallest violin.*
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

Last edited by Cheesecake Avenger on Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

hey secretman lay off these kids

fight me!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

we don't need no introductions
we don't need no thread control
no dark sarcasm on the forums
secretman, leave them kids alone

hey! secretman! leave them kids alone!

all in all, you're just another retarded troll
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Cheesecake Avenger
The Evil Avitor

superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

didn't even see that one!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]