sip on a little renoise and illbient

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

Loller loll. I muk my selves laughter some times. Muh huh. I like where this is going by the wayz. I is bette rthen all of yous so piss offz plz. Hot dogs and beans mean everything, god gave me food dat a beautifulkl ting. My twat is hot I get alot I get it from da bobby cock like grocery shopping me tongue is cum mopping infectous cheese between me knees
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

eveything turns out to be a joke no matter if I'm angry or annoyed. That's why I lick my self for a living. This place is too silly for me to take seriously my brothers. I do love you though. I just want to fuck with the world. Fishferd has a big neck.
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

just shut up.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Micah
Ordinery

Post by Micah »

Counter Clause wrote:eveything turns out to be a joke no matter if I'm angry or annoyed. That's why I lick my self for a living. This place is too silly for me to take seriously my brothers. I do love you though. I just want to fuck with the world. Fishferd has a big neck.
hay sxy ladie!
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

Mrs Claus writes in `bout his ZZT company DirrCo: "Where's Waldo has become president of DirrCo as far as I know, so if anyone wants ta join now, they can. I will be rhymin' Waldo on some chillin' titles, sizzuch as Captain Planet."

Gizoogle your old web sites and articles today.

By the way, your all poopy and smelly and make me fun.