A real pudicament...

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

A real pudicament...

Post by Ando »

Hey guys. I am faced with an issue! You see, I made a little bit of money over the summer, and although it's going to be the only wad of cash that I'll have for a while it's still a decent amount. The thing is that I really want to get a Gamecube with PSO and whatnot, but I already have a PS2 with plenty of games. So, would it be wasteful or ridiculous to get another system, especially with a limited supply of money? Or would it be a-okay?

Sorry for such a lame topic. It's just that this mundane concern has really been bothering me for a while.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

buy weed dude
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

zamros wrote:buy weed dude
zamros I would but I live with relatives and they would tattle.

.(
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

it's "puhhdicament"

also just follow your norse.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

<s>if you like mario and metroid and zelda then yeah because you that's what gamecubes are best for! i've got one and i like it but i'm weird</s>

get weed smoke it outside
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

buy a car

or an egg

or an egg-shaped car

:agh:
this is a deep and meaningful quote
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Find a nice heavily-wooded area with no bears.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

dude get a DS instead, After the next Zelda comes out Gamecube is going to have next to zero support which is sad since I have one and like it but oh well.

You could always wait a year for the Revolution since it's backwards-compatible and made out of magical rainbows and has controllers with no buttons and that were forged from the horns of baby unicorns or some shit like that.

Or you could buy several dozen packs of Pirates of the Spanish Main and build a fleet of tiny little cardboard pirate ships and have them fight each other.

Or you could just go ahead and do what you were planning on doing and ignore my brilliant advice

also get the Mega Man X Collection when that comes out
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »