Jesus Christ this forum is dying...

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

what movie is it?
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

It's Garden State. Some people like it, others hate it.
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

I think that can be said about most movies.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

Not to mention Ando.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

we need ryan ferneau

come back ryan fern

also ando shut up
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

The only avatar I remember having is this one, and it happens to be the best avatar ever!

Garden State blows, though.
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
craycpanda
god not again i hate you

Post by craycpanda »

Ando wrote:Both of us have had worse avatars.
no, that is probably the worst avatar you have ever had Ando. nuero's rocks though.
gay for gay users
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I want to try doing what is in neuro's avatar. It would be a very intense experience, but I think I would enjoy it.

Whether I'm talking about smoking a whole bunch of snigarettes or fucking a dog, I will leave to you to determine.

Hint: The answer is both.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

fucking a whole bunch of dogs
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Goobers, guys! This forum is dying!
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

jinkies!
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Hi i havent really been here for about a year but i thought id just stop by and see what was happening, if there were any good games or anything since id left. Due to the fact that it had been a while, i was thinking or maybe hoping that things wouldve changed around here but it seems they havent. The thing that I loved about megazeux when i used it was the fact that i could make games and play games that other people had made and i thought that was the point for this whole community, to make and share games. But it seems all you guys ever do is bitch about newbies and bitch about mzx dying and heaps of stuff that doesnt really matter. I think that the admins and mods are power hungry and have nothing better to do with their time then throw there weight around the boards rather than actually make games. Some of you guys have been in this community for ages and seen so much crap go on and still you havent changed or learnt a thing. Maybe you dont see this as a place to discuss mzx and making games, maybe you see it as a place to interact with your freinds and talk about crap but then why bag all these people who actually care about making games. People who "form new companies" are only doing so in a pathetic atempt to gain respect from the wider community and instead they are shut down and may in fact just leave the community for good, without anyone ever knowing if they were serious and if they would be the next big thing. I cant make games for shit but that didnt stop me, what stopped me was the hate of this community and the fact that you guys hardly give people a chance. I doubt I'll ever come back to these boards again and I'm questioning why I even did because untill you guys can relaise what this place should be about and get back to the good old days of making good old faishon fun games and stop complaining about how shit your lives are, this place isnt worth it.

I'd just like to thank the minority of people who actually cared about what really mattered and helped by offering constructive critiscm and encouragment, you made my time here at least a small bit worthwhile and hopefully you will one day be able to take this place to what it should be and take advantage of the great tool you have in megazeux.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

1. I prefer ZZT 2. You're welcome.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Jazzy...that was from a post on Digitalmxz that was made by some other guy.