End of 3rd Annuel 24hoZZT Thanks for Playing

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

best post ever
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

there are peoplee's names not on the list... this is laggy

okay a lil better.. TOPIC IS FYRE
SECOND TOPIC IS FURRY

i'll make it due 11:00 pm tomorrow because of this setback... RIGHT.. hope that clears for the time lost.. here. i post.. and i update old topic.. My relief was late and i'm a biker.. so..
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

beh. interesting topics, but i'm afraid that i cannot make this one. i lack inspiration.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Come on, those are the best topics ever. Except that guy spelled "fire" wrong.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Well, my twefor game is coming along nicely. It's about a fireman who's out for revenge, like the one from Meggerman 1. Expect smooth-scrolling graphics and crispal-clear water effects. Or fire effects.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Help I don't know what fyre is i looked it up on dictionary.com and there was nothing so i looked it up on urbandictionary.com and i don't know how 2 make a game about that!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Hayabusa
The destructor

Post by Hayabusa »

No one told me where the hell to post my game so here is my entry
http://cheezygames.tripod.com/ht.zip
Keep your mind as clear as a polished mirror - Hazuki Dojo
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i e-maled my entry to the address on the first post ok

ok
r
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

That's what I did.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

e-mail me.. you have till 11 pm est

viovis@sdf.lonestar.org and all

send me the unfinished.. anything you've made within this time.. i'll take anything i can get... it's all about the pie
Last edited by ghettoflower on Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

That's 10 Central. Or some other dumb thing in Greenwich.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

grace period changed to 12:00... due 12 am est
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

time 2 get started
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Well, I'm overall impressed with the outcome of it. the entries are http://viovis.chaosnet.org/3/upload here and enjoy what i've played and weill injoy the rest. I expect everyone was not pleased with the itming (timing) of the contest and may want a more special time to plot it but couldn't..

here's your time: 8 pm EST monday (which i hope to be back by, but might not be)... or today. a third topic will be said, and must be strictly used and the other 2 topics have to be inorporated in somewhere.. assimilated, but not as much so. and This is due at 2 am EST on wednesday, which is more than enought time.

Produce another entry! make multiple entries! Make a joke entry! this extra segment's all in good fun. If someone in this segment makes a better entry than in the first segment, the top ranking and ranking from the first both get pies and stuff. you're thinking WHAT A CLIFFHANGER. No continuing an old entry. Okay, you're allowed to make a sequel with "we left off at" but nothing that resembles the first entry.

This might have advantage it since all the entries are out and you know what you're competing with. All you have to do is simply make an entry better than this one and hope yours ranks higher than all the other make-up contestants, but at the same time hope for even more adventures to be played. I never got a chance to make my entry, and you're probably all pissed.. It will hopefully be ready this time.

And for those who haven't opened their ZBookbag, they should open it.

-Vio

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I LIKE ELK
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

my internet was broken and i only made a title screen and two boards okay
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!