JAZZY I'M CALLING YOU OUT

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

Post by 760 »

What you really meant to say is that he is really :gay: as :gay: as a :gay: can be.
Buddha
ATTACK THEM BEFORE THEY ARE READY

Post by Buddha »

What can be said now?

Post by 760 »

What do you mean i dont get out right. Cause i do,
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

<Nadir> yeah anyway i'm banning pal88 now
<Nadir> i hope there are no objections
<Nadir> and if there are
<Nadir> tough
<MadTom> Nadir <3.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Milamber wrote:VGameT, quit being a dip s---. Those were specific instructions to the Israelites to get rid of the jerk offs who sinned against God and all that. Those instructions are now merely history, and it is quite futile to bother using it as "evidence" of God being hateful. And is your Avatar person a guy or a gal???
Jazzy please stop being dumb, you're making Christians look bad

You're almost as bad as the guy who preached on campus for three days, but instead of really preaching he was just being a pompous ass and "using" the Bible to prove that he was better than everyone else

Really, all the guy does is get kicked off college campuses and then makes a living by suing them for violation of the First Amendment

So if a Jim Gilles shows up around your local university, tell him I said to stop being such a huge faggot
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

Stak wrote:So if a Jim Gilles shows up around your local university, tell him I said to stop being such a huge faggot
Will do.
VgameT
there are tricks to not showing

Post by VgameT »

VGameT, quit being a dip s---. Those were specific instructions to the Israelites to get rid of the jerk offs who sinned against God and all that. Those instructions are now merely history, and it is quite futile to bother using it as "evidence" of God being hateful. And is your Avatar person a guy or a gal???
jazzy you do realize that the bible has been modified by various people over the ages and is generally unreliable for truth, yes?

okay also history is evidence, you idiot
so yes, using history as evidence of god hating people (by asking for their deaths, no less; where is god's forgiviness here, jazzy?) seems perfectly acceptable to me
and if my evidence is invalid, what makes yours valid? they are, after all, from the same source.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

VgameT wrote:jazzy you do realize that the bible has been modified by various people over the ages and is generally unreliable for truth, yes?
I don't see you learning Greek and Hebrew in search of truth.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Or Armaic, or however you say it. That's supposedly the language that Jesus spoke.
VgameT
there are tricks to not showing

Post by VgameT »

Quantum P. wrote:
VgameT wrote:jazzy you do realize that the bible has been modified by various people over the ages and is generally unreliable for truth, yes?
I don't see you learning Greek and Hebrew in search of truth.
i didn't say it was translated wrong, i said it was changed. it is also, of course, fully possible that the original text would be changed to match the translated text, yes?
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

let's ask zamros to read the bible to us

IN HERBREW.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

VgameT wrote:i didn't say it was translated wrong, i said it was changed. it is also, of course, fully possible that the original text would be changed to match the translated text, yes?
You believe that modifying ancient artifacts without leaving visible signs of change is as easy as pie, yes?
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

considering that the bible had to be hand-copied for everybody who wanted one, I'd say yes, it would be pretty easy. also, who says it had to be malicious? the high priests agree on a better way of saying something, boom, every synagogue has a new patch to download before they can have their bible parties.
this is a deep and meaningful quote
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I think zamros should upload video of his bar mitzvah.

I can't believe I actually looked up that word to see how to spell it. Or two words since apparently that's what it is.

As for this discussion, nobody on this board will agree with millhouse, except maybe catfriedrice, but probably not even him. The fact is, people hate homosexuals because either they are afraid or they have sexual insecurities, or because they were raised by people who do. The Bible says bad things about gays, but it says a lot of things that those same people don't agree with.

I liked Jazzy better when he was Jazzy, and he was nice.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

yes me too.

Also I saw this guy who looked just like zamros today. He had that kickass coat that Zam wears and the same hair and glasses and it was neat.

Of course Zamros has wheels and this guy was on a bike
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.