Continuum ZZT Zone

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Jotz
rank bank jotz

Continuum ZZT Zone

Post by Jotz »

To anyone that plays Subspace/Continuum, that is right, I'm making a ZZT zone. I got the whole tileset done, several pieces made of the original 7 ZZT colors. The playable characters will be Player (of course), char #1 Player, lion, tiger, bear, ruffian, spinning gun, and I'm not sure about the last one so if anyone has any ideas tell me. For the playing area, I will try to recreate the Town of ZZT as accurate as possible. And I will probably make a city-like subarena where people can submit houses. If all of this goes right, we practically will have an online ZZT.

Edit: Oh yes, I forget to mention that it will also include classic ZZT sound effects.
╟ is the best char.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Enough with the submitting of the houses already! No one likes ZZT houses.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I've gotten to the point where I don't waste time with bathrooms or any room that won't serve a purpose in zzt houses. Fuck your bladder.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Ok, then I won't make a ZZT city. Also, you can tell me if you are interested in being a zone moderator.
╟ is the best char.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I MODERATE ZONES BECAUSE I AM A FREAK FOR CONTROL
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Every year or so, some weiner starts a topic like this.

And I always say that the game looks gay and there is a better Continuum game.

So here we go.

<a href=http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/01 ... .htm>There is a better Continuum game.</a>
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Somebody tell me what Continuum is, I'm too lazy to click on the link.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

It's an online space shooter game. There are 100's of people on it every day (mainly Trench Wars). And there are events such as basing, elimination, hockey, zombies, you name it. You can get it at http://www.subspacedownloads.com

Anyway, I have most of the sound effects done and about 50% of graphics. I've also created the first 5 boards of the Town of ZZT. And once I learn about all of these bots and things, I will be able to host events such as Players vs. Animals and possibly some kinds of quests.
&#9567; is the best char.