Kill Bill Volume 2

You're a bunch of Philistines really, aren't you?

Moderator: superbowl shuffle

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Kill Bill Volume 2

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Well, the original Kill Bill thread got locked so I'll start up a new one.

Kill Bill 2 was pretty damn good. But not as excellent as the first one. It took too long to start up, but that's understandable since the two films were meant to be one film, and the flashback to the wedding massacre would originally have been right after the fight in the Japanese club with the Crazy 88's.

The scary guru guy was scary

I loved the part where The Bride pulled out Elle's eye and she was all like FHDGBHDHFGHDHESHDGWSH FUCK FUCKFC FUXKFUCDK UFDHGSWGJSHG UI'KLL GUFUCKNUBGI NG VKILLBHD YOUDHFGRFG GYOUGNHFVC BHBBURMOTRHERRVFVUKERG FGHDJHHGBHDHHFHGF GHGHFHH OHFOHIRDFG

The way Bill died was a little bit lame, though.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Bill Kill

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Oh, you mean she actually kills Bill? Well, then.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I think it was far more clever than the BIG EPIC SWORD FIGHT TO THE DEATH that they hinted at throughout.

My problem with Kill Bill is it feels like Quintin Terintino is just masterbating into my face. LOOK AT ALL THE HOMAGE! Some of the things they do to connect it to martial arts movies just doesn't work with how much of a budget the movie actually has.

Never the less, I enjoyed the movie immensely.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i wanted the epic sword fight ;_;
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

TRINITY/BILL DIES IN THE NEW MATRIX/KILL BILL
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

I thought it was quite excellent, too. A lot slower than volume 1, but I didn't really mind. A very clever movie. Quite hilarious at some points, too.

Wake-y wake-y, eggs 'n bacy
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

As nadir said in the beginning, you also have to consider that it was a movie that was cut in half.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

Commodore wrote:As nadir said in the beginning, you also have to consider that it was a movie that was cut in half.
I was thinking that throughout all of volume 2. It's one movie. I find it especially weird that the movie posters over here say "the 5th film by Quentin Tarantino"...
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

I liked it, albeit a bit less so than the first. I was rather expecting the Bride and Bill to, like, have a kamehameha power struggle or something like that and then have Bill win but then the Bride summons a giant ball of spirit life energy and then some orchestrial music plays in the background as it engulfs Bill instead of just having the Bride poke him in the torso, but it was still good fun.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

Hercules wrote:Wake-y wake-y, eggs 'n bacy
Heh, Marge says that alot in that Simpons Hit and Run game. Is that where you got it from?
What can be said now?

Post by 98 »

suddenly susan wrote:
Heh, Marge says that alot in that Simpons Hit and Run game. Is that where you got it from?
Heheh, no, it's also a quote from Budd in Kill Bill Volume 2. Sadly, I haven't played Simpons Hit & Run.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Commodore wrote:As nadir said in the beginning, you also have to consider that it was a movie that was cut in half.
SO WAS BILL

HA HA. HA HA.

Actually I never saw either of them =(
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

Hercules wrote:
suddenly susan wrote:
Heheh, no, it's also a quote from Budd in Kill Bill Volume 2. Sadly, I haven't played Simpons Hit & Run.
Simpsons hit and run is a fabulous game. One of my favorite parts is destroying smither's car in the plow king.
What can be said now?

Post by 667 »

It's like Tarantino got all of the action out of the way first to make way for the dialogue and the (gasp) reunion with Bill and The Bride's daughter. The movie didn't end as EXPLOSIVELIKE as everyone expected, but fuck it, it was pretty good