Nintendo has ruled, and shall continue to rule.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

It isn't really that much fun by yourself. The AI-controlled Moogle is next to no help in battle, and he's always bitching and complaining about how it's "my turn to carry the Chalice, kupo!" If I could, I'd cast Gravira on his furry ass.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Dang. Well, there's one more game I'm not buying.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

Agent Z wrote:the only game cube game i would consider getting is Skies of Arcadia- Legends, as the SOA fansite (planetdreamcast.com/soaworld) says SOAL was SOL with 3 times as much bonus stuff (doc quests, 100 more discoverys [a discovery was a hidden thing, that you found on the world map when flying the air-ships])

Sonic heros looks cool.
SONIC HEROS OWNS YOUR SOUL
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

Ryan Ferneau wrote:Dang. Well, there's one more game I'm not buying.
Naw, FFCC is a really good game with friends or without, my cousin just rented it and he is all alone and he says that this is one game he is going to buy. So he says its a good game either way.

BUT if you had freinds it would so kick major phany.
What can be said now?

Post by 598 »

you should own a gba, anyway!
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Yeah, Nintendo's sold about four times as many GBAs as they have Gamecubes, so odds are not only that anyone you might want to play FFCC with already has one, but also that I've forgotten what we were talking about and only read Knightt's post before replying.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

i like toast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

That could have been remotely funny if you'd have done it properly, but you didn't and it's not
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

True. But I like pie.

Or in the words of Burglar, "Ah lahk pah!"

Game Boy Advance: 4
Game Cube: 1

oh why do tehy sell tehte hot dogs wineres and bunsn in different sizes numbers it duz not make senincese

--TOO FAT FOR THE NAKED EYE--