IRC forum

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Is this a good idea, or just another Scorch crap idea?

Yes!
43%
No.
57%

Total votes: 7

What can be said now?

IRC forum

Post by 454 »

I sugest we create an IRC forum, so people can chat about IRC and stuff like Rwar (or wetf is it called), and keep the off topic forum for off topic stuff.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Does the answer to the poll refer to the first part or the second part of the question? This is really confusing me.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

the options should be "Good idea" "Crap idea"
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

But everyone knows its a crap idea in the first place.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

:gay:

Another stupid idea. Besides, why the hell do you care about #Rawr? You don't go there.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

He's just jealous because we dangle the great tales of #rawr in front of his face like a juicy steak and he knows he can't have it.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I was actually considering doing this, but making it so only people who visit rawr and would care can see it. BUT THAT WOULD JUST TURN GAY WAY TOO FAST.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Another idea from the brilliant man who proposed a newbie flaming forum.

There used to be an IRC forum but it ended. Someone who remembers why could t...aghrahab what the fuck does it matter, we all know this is a stupid idea.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

SCORCH, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN #RAWR, HERE'S MY SUGGESTION.

GO TO #RAWR. WE DON'T NEED AN IRC FORUM.
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

Stak wrote:SCORCH, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN #RAWR, HERE'S MY SUGGESTION.

GO TO #RAWR. WE DON'T NEED AN IRC FORUM.
Yes actely I agree with that! We dont need IRC forum
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

...Moose, we have to lure zzo38 into #rawr. I don't care how. JUST DO IT.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

hay zzo cum 2 rawr
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

zzo comes into #rawr a lot already, idiots.
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

ººF PººF wrote:Another idea from the brilliant man who proposed a newbie flaming forum.

There used to be an IRC forum but it ended. Someone who remembers why could t...aghrahab what the fuck does it matter, we all know this is a stupid idea.
I would normally respond to people dragging garbage from the past to throw in my face with a lot of fire, but i think i'll actually state. I'm *not* really to blame for my stupid newbie flaming forum sugestion. When i entered the evil ZZT.org, their was a lot of games on the archive which made newbies look like people who talkd likE ThIs adn cloud fxi games!!!!!111 and use yellow walls. I got the idea that that was what a newbie was (i was rather new to the internet also. I'd been on the net for 2 years, but never a part of a community), and i decided to make fun of them. A bunch of people became my enemys, and one of which who i thought would never amount to anything became a moderator and put an end to that crap (Zenith Nadir). How wrong was I? Ach, well, what's done is done, i can't change the past, only change the future for the better/worse. So, don't blame me for that stupid mistake, blame people who design stupid games and act like newbies (fishig anyone? :-/)

Also, ººF PººF, who the hell were you before you took this strange username? I don't remeber anyone called ooF pooF, unless, Foo? Are you Foo?
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

IN OTHER NEWS, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED, AND THIS IS LOCKED.

I HATE YOU.