ZA File Searcher

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

ZA File Searcher

Post by 518 »

I'm just curious if we could have another of these. In case anyone was either not around or doesn't remember, ZAFS was a small windows-run program. In it, you could search for a game or an author, and it would operate in much the same way as the one here. A feature I particularily enjoyed, however, was the ability to instantly download the selected game. Here, you get reviews and whatnot.

The reviews are good and all, but I really did prefer the days where you could click the game that was recently put on the ZA and instantly download it, instead of going to its search results. Therefore, I'm suggesting this, so that there can be a ZAFS for those who want to download instantly.

Oh, and the feature I forgot to say was that the ZAFS was a program that you downloaded. Therefore, you could search and download a game without ever entering Z2.

Just an idea.
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

Actely if you just make a PHP program wich you giv serch parameters and output as XML file then enybudy can use watever format thay want bi makeing a XSL file and useing the usexsl program on mi web site.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Do it.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]