PS-PC Converter.

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

What can be said now?

PS-PC Converter.

Post by 463 »

Hey, all. I recently purchased the PS-PC DualShock Converter off of e-bay. It basically lets me use my PS1/PS2 controllers on my PC, simply by plugging it into this box thingy. Anyways, I can't get it working. The converter is installed and everything, but when I pop the controller in, no dice. I've tried multiple controllers, but none of them even worked on it. And I'm not sure if there's something else I'm supposed to do.. as the box came with the converter and the disk with drivers. Any help? Thanks.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Next time spend a whopping $20

http://www.gravis.com/products/pro_eli_d1019.html

And just get a PS-like gamepad.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

YEAH BUT DOS ITS NOT THE SAME
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

I'll make YOU the same!
What can be said now?

Post by 463 »

Yeah, bought the converter cause I don't really want to spend a whopping $20 for a controller that looks pretty damn ugly like that. I wanna use my sexy PS2 controller. Yep. But I guess nobody else owns this weird thing.. It would've been better if I could've just smacked it into a PCI slot or something. AH well.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

I bought one called a Dualshooter for $20. Mostly works fine, although it'll occaisionally crap out and need to be switched to a different USB port. What kind is yours?

And Gravis gamepads fucking suck.
What can be said now?

Post by 463 »

KingBat. It's not a controller. It's a converter. It lets me use my playstation 1/2 dualshock controller basically.
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

Yes, mine is also a PS->PC converter.
What can be said now?

Post by 463 »

Oh. It doesn't have a name. The box basically says.. 'PS-PC DualShock Coverter'. Go figure.
What can be said now?

Post by 99 »

Look on Lik-Sang for something called a Boom converter. I ordered it a while back for a DDR pad and it works great. No need to configure at all, just plug it in and it does the rest.