My favourite thing about ZZT

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Energizer

Post by 494 »

I LIKE THE ENGIZER music and how the player flashs (that's where some of the stk come from) and the editor I could listen to that energizer muisc all day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffeeI Invented the internet with bacon and coffee
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

and the shooting star pi
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

dapper gent wrote:you know, it's probably not possible, but it'd be interesting to find out if there was a way to make the player flash whenever.
I think their is. Use infoedit on a ZZT file and you can change an energiser cycle from 0 to 32767, and the player will be flashing forever, and prollys invincible also. I'm using the 32767 torch thing for a game, so you can wander around in the dark, and the torches can be used for something else (medikits, clips, exp?)
Norman Percival Snide wrote:
Mooseka wrote:HAHA, I'M JUST KIDDING I HATE YOU FAGS.
AWW, ME TOO!
WHOA, ME THREE! I HATE MYSELF!