What do you Think Is the best Game you've ever made

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

I swear, I made this game in FIVE MINUTES and somehow people still like it.

http://www.eurakarte.com/phunk/upload/GM1BKZZT.ZZT
What can be said now?

Post by 334 »

2 o' my upcuming games: Toter Hund & Nemesis. Image
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Z2 emoticons: SEMOLINA PILCHARD CLIMBING UP THE EIFFEL TOWER

Post by Quantum P. »

For me, the best is always the most recent. I thought that Ascii Spy was pretty good when I released it. It still seems halfway decent, but only when I compare it with the unreleased stuff I made before it. Another example: The graphics at the beginning of part 4 of Operation: GAMMA VELORUM (still in progress) are already starting to look a bit odd to me... I guess I'll have to go back and modify them...
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Post by nondescript »

wait, what the fuck is this doing here. snip snip.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

Mind Vomit and Betra are about equal in my mind; Mind Vomit is a good game and has been pretty successful, but there were horrible two and three month gaps where I would do absolutely nothing with it, and towards the end I was just all "MUST. FINISH. BLARG." 15 fucking months. Betra, on the other hand, is roughly as good as Mind Vomit, completely and utterly ignored by everyone, and fun as hell to make- it was a 24HoZZT with Bigman, then a weekend of adding stuff, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am-and-we-have-an-upload. It was definitely the more fun of the two to make.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

Zenith Nadir wrote:my games are like my childrens. I love them all!

(except code red se)
my games are like children too. the ones that i've made aren't good enough to release so i just keep them in the house and fuck them
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

I should've seen that one coming.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Zandor 12 wrote:Mind Vomit and Betra are about equal in my mind; Mind Vomit is a good game and has been pretty successful, but there were horrible two and three month gaps where I would do absolutely nothing with it, and towards the end I was just all "MUST. FINISH. BLARG." 15 fucking months. Betra, on the other hand, is roughly as good as Mind Vomit, completely and utterly ignored by everyone, and fun as hell to make- it was a 24HoZZT with Bigman, then a weekend of adding stuff, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am-and-we-have-an-upload. It was definitely the more fun of the two to make.
Hey, I remember that game. Betra was HELLA FUNNY
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

Too bad the best one I've made was a DEMO