Cannot login to the main page

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

DroneBoy
Skeletons ALWAYS have a sense of humor.

Cannot login to the main page

Post by DroneBoy »

Yes, when I login with the main page it only logs me in to the message board. It goes back to the main page, my session stays for the board, but not for the main page - the login box is still there. I'm using Firefox 8.0, if that helps.
Some might call ZZT-OOP an appetizer language. Not much to it, they say. I point out that one can heap on lots and lots of salsa.
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Re: Cannot login to the main page

Post by Quantum P. »

The main page is currently disconnected from the login system, because we upgraded the fora, and the login system is part of the fora. I think this only affects themes, but if there's something else that's broken, someone yell at me.

I want to fix it, but I don't have a lot of time this weekend.
DroneBoy
Skeletons ALWAYS have a sense of humor.

Re: Cannot login to the main page

Post by DroneBoy »

I think the main page also has reviews and ratings that you can do... and I think you can also change your member title from there. I could be wrong, I never used the main page much.
Some might call ZZT-OOP an appetizer language. Not much to it, they say. I point out that one can heap on lots and lots of salsa.