rating system

Post your suggestions for the site here so we can get on with ignoring them. Democracy in action!

Moderator: Zenith Nadir

Appliance
The toasterhead REBORN

Post by Appliance »

Quindo wrote:ill check some of those peoples games. Also if zzt does not censore the containt of games that is fine. But, one thing is clear, Some people would leave once the downloaded a bad game. They would think everone made bad games.
Just like how all Iraqi's are terrorists?
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

correct
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Re: rating system

Post by Zenith Nadir »

superbowl shuffle wrote:I think the best way to help our friend here is by recommending authors whose body of work consists of clean games. Some of those would be Madguy, Nivek, Greg Janson, Chronos, and Koopo.
nivek? so satanic imagery is ok but sex is not? okay then!

one game i always felt was sadly underrated is sombrero by dark flr. it is clean but there is blood and cussing so it may be too violent, like bomb squad
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
wil
GABZABOOLZABBA

Post by wil »

I beleive my public releases are all clean fun. Please someone stop me if i'm wrong about this; but i know other people's younger siblings had them play banana quest and probably voyage of four though it's a buggy things. Run on is clean.

edit: i suppose i have broken the streak with BFI - but brainfuck is the proper name of the programming language and bowlderlizing it is looked down upon. Anyway it's a utility not a game so i can't imagine it woudl be that fun anyway.
Quindo
dark wraith for light

Post by Quindo »

I also think run-on is clean. Monsters are just a part games. Some are good and some are not... Its how you 'tell the story'... say, 'A zombie comes up and sucks your brains out of you nose' is alot differant then, 'A zombie chatches you...Gameover'... See what i mean.

p.s. Zenith what do you mean by satanic imagery ? Do you play satin or fight him?
This is a easy game...

<a href="http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=394941">FallenSword RPG - Play online now free!</a>
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Burly Brawl
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

statins
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Schroedingers Cat
We must invent teleportation!

Post by Schroedingers Cat »

as in "gas statins?"