My Brain Juice Blood Will Paint The Walls

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

yay!!!!~~ nadir's back! this one's for you!~~~!! ^_^

Yays^^ My first yaoi. I wanted somethin' unconvectional, not a plastic-all-beautiful-and-sexuality-without-love yaoi you see nonstop. Karl and Gabriel (I took the names from my English handbook, there was a sentence about Karl and Gabriel havin' some sort of lovin' relationship, perhaps they meant a guy and a girl, but I thought of two guys at first) are better, cause they're real, like millions of normal gays you can't accept, although you claim yourself yaoi lovers! Their relationship is warm and healthy - they're two normal American guys livin' together and now don't ask any stupid questions!Image
Microwave
hi

Post by Microwave »

Gabriel looks like the softer one, and Karl looks like he's soft as well, but more optimistic about the world. He looks like he enjoys Asian food, indie movies, and probably has a retail job in electronics.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Thanx NPS
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Scribbit
is keeping the new avatar, thanks.

Post by Scribbit »

Microwave wrote:Gabriel looks like the softer one, and Karl looks like he's soft as well, but more optimistic about the world. He looks like he enjoys Asian food, indie movies, and probably has a retail job in electronics.
Weird how much is associated with a beard style, but I had some similar first impressions.
I'm nupanick.
Archangel
Don Juan

Post by Archangel »

I hate soft sex... Do me as hard as you can... Make it nice and painful, straight up the ass and where a horned condom two. A dress like a sumo wrestler. Man gotta love gay sumies. They fuck like kings, to bad they have small dicks, thanks to hormone alterations.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i... i am so proud of everyone right now. thank you for creating this thread, lemmer, i am forever in your debt. this is a pivotal moment in zzt history.

This is (I would guess) my favorite yaoi couple besides Sesshoumaru x Naraku or Jakotsu x Bankotsu. I wanted to make a picture devoted to that love. QueenBiki is gonna hate me for making this pic Image But that's okay.
Doens't Inuyasha just look so surprised? Kouga looks like he planned it! Heh heh! Go Kouga! Get yer man! LOL
Please comment and favorite!
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

nps, your endurance amazes me.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i could do this all night, QP ;)

totally love your xanga! You know why? CUZ THERES YAOI! XD Yaoi is great already when theres 2 hot guys crammed in a manga. ^^ Gravitation... I have the complete series on dvd and the ReMiX of it too! It's so friggin... uhh.... just lotsa sex in the ReMiX. YAOI FANS UNITE! ^^ ePrPez

:keen: remember guys, keep it clean, and keep it safe! :keen:
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

gravitation is seriously the worst shit, there is absolutely nothing for you in that pile of ass unless you´re hot for anime shoujo bishies, and even then

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

you... you've read gravitation? care to explain why, mr. ladies man? i know of it, but it was just selected randomly from my usual google search results. how about this one:

Sakura meets first Ryouichi [sic] at a male brothel and buys him for the night. As their supposed one night stand ends up becoming a somewhat stable monetary based relationship, feelings start to change. Can these two awkward people garner the courage to admit that their true feelings run deeper than merely sex and money?
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

didn´t read it, saw the first two episodes of the anime, knew there and then it was horrible, the end

nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

heheheh. woteva fagget.

Atendendo a pedidos.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

Zenith Nadir wrote:anime shoujo bishies
goddammit I haven't seen that phrase for like a year now
this is a deep and meaningful quote
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

welcome back! :keen:

I met up with my cousin sometime ago,and we were talking about the anime that we watch and the manga that we read. The conversation was going all fine till she brought up the topic of Shonen Ai,which in turn moved on to Yaoi. WTF! Talking to a guy about Yaoi is pure wrongness. I mean its like ask a guy who’s perfectly straight if he likes gays.

I tried to avoid the topic as I detest Hentai artforms,and hate Yaoi artforms to the core. But she just went on about how great Yaoi,and even told me that she was encouraging the girls that are of legal in her class to be exposed to Yaoi artforms. If only my ears could shut themselves during that conversation.

WTF! It’s so…

The picture of Kamina and Simon kissing is already wrong enough. What more artworks of guys actually getting their “act” on. Eww!

Till now,I just don’t have the slightest clue as to why females like Yaoi. Is it so interesting for females to see 2 guys doing *this* and *that to each other?That’s why I don’t have the slightest interest in Yaoi and find it utterly disgusting. I don’t want to see to beings who are all of the same gender as me doing unsightly things to each other. If fact,I don’t really like Yuri too. If Yuri is wrong,then Yaoi is wrongness to the extereme.