T637 ?

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Dark-Star2018
Ordinery

T637 ?

Post by Dark-Star2018 »

Getting this text (and nothing else) when attempting to access anything but the forums.
Energizer - you are invincible
ZZT @narchists unite! Turn off the dark, get free money, defeat death itself!
asie
1 full minit uv 1 secend mesiges

Re: T637 ?

Post by asie »

As far as I know, a PHP upgrade broke the entire codebase, so the rest of the site is down (as the forums could just be updated to a newer phpBB). You can find games on the Museum of ZZT.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Sigh, I suppose it was necessary, but I hate the mobile view of newer phpbb
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dark-Star2018
Ordinery

Post by Dark-Star2018 »

asie wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:26 am As far as I know, a PHP upgrade broke the entire codebase, so the rest of the site is down (as the forums could just be updated to a newer phpBB). You can find games on the Museum of ZZT.
Say it ain't so...it can't die just yet!
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Yeah, repairs are in progress. PHP's original MySQL library finally transitioned from deprecated to removed, which means a bunch of site code needs to be updated.
Commodore wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:57 pm I hate the mobile view of newer phpbb
Is it a functional or aesthetic issue? If it's the latter, I'm open to installing a theme or two. The previous theme (subsilver2) is no longer supported.
Dark-Star2018
Ordinery

Post by Dark-Star2018 »

Quantum P. wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:23 am Yeah, repairs are in progress. PHP's original MySQL library finally transitioned from deprecated to removed, which means a bunch of site code needs to be updated.
Ohhh thank goodness. I was afraid The Day had finally come. Glad to hear repairs are ongoing! :keen:
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Quantum P. wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:23 am Yeah, repairs are in progress. PHP's original MySQL library finally transitioned from deprecated to removed, which means a bunch of site code needs to be updated.
Commodore wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:57 pm I hate the mobile view of newer phpbb
Is it a functional or aesthetic issue? If it's the latter, I'm open to installing a theme or two. The previous theme (subsilver2) is no longer supported.
No it’s the layout. Not being able to see who started a thread. The tiny avatars, which if bigger would look bad because that’s how posts are broken up, and the way posts are displayed with avatar on top makes all the posts sort of blend together. Much prefer bigger avatar to the side. You can’t see last posts on forum views. The wall of emoticons is now above the input box... but don’t mind me, just I’m just an old man yelling at a cloud.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*