A New z2

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

Commodore
fgsdfs

Re: A New z2

Post by Commodore »

I vote full on replacement of z2 at zzt.org. But then of course you'd own it. Quantum pays for the site, he's not exactly pulling in ad revenue. He's mostly uninvolved these days but that's partially cause he works at one of those jobs that owns anything you put under your name.

I think new forums are the way to go. I've been tempted to go over the thing and unsticky the madtom's balls threads, move "companies" to the archive area, rename "general" etc, etc, but can't actually bring myself to do it. I love our anti-smilies, but I know that shit weirds people out.

We tried a little bit too hard to be SA for a while there.

In my opinion the "Museum" name sounds sort of final, like "memorial" almost. I think, if it exists at this domain, should just be called zzt.org
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Appetite4
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by Appetite4 »

I've been following the Patreon endeavor for some time now (and contributing to it). I'm very open-minded about what the new site could become.

If I could suggest anything, it's that people don't lose content and information they take for granted now. It looks like you've taken care of this plenty, though.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

OH YEAH THIS IS A THING NOW.

https://museumofzzt.com/
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.