salvia

For maximum coolness, tell people on the Internet you're high or drunk. Everyone loves it, and it makes you "hella" cool.

Moderators: zamros, Fungahhh

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

please define "bug out properly"

through no fault of my own on my first serious acid trip I convinced myself that I had already raped a girl, crashed a car into a building, and was in a ditch with the police over me, and that what I was experiencing was just my memories playing over until I actually got to the events that I would have no control over. Needless to say I stayed in one place for quite a while.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

i am pretty inept at a lot of things that don't have to do with music and computers.

you're still gay though
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

I told you it was hardcore

Also zamros shut up
fungahhh
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

having a bad salvia experience isn't uncommon at all

the question is how do you convince someone who has had one that mushrooms are not the same thing
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

It's not hard to have a bad trip on anything. If it's on mushrooms it'll last a hell of a lot longer than salvia. Some people just seem prone to bad trips.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Commodore wrote:It's not hard to have a bad trip on anything. If it's on mushrooms it'll last a hell of a lot longer than saliva. Some people just seem prone to bad trips.
Because they're idiots (psychologically) for one reason or another, usually. It's easier on salvia though because it's kind of disorienting when you forget absolutely everything you've ever learned. I've never had a bad trip and I'm pretty sure the only way I ever will is if something horrible outside of my control happens while tripping.

burstroc you know as well as I do that you'll smoke it again sometime.
fungahhh
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

ohhh, i thought the same thing zamros did about the trip story!! i guess i don't read stuff properly. i don't think he's an idiot though. but there was that period after i banned him from #amaranth twice that he got all angry at me hahahaha that was good
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

gunfahhh wrote:burstroc you know as well as I do that you'll smoke it again sometime.
it's true, actually. i didn't think it would happen, but i'm past the fear stage now. i wouldn't exactly say i'm ready to do it again, but i do see myself taking the plunge again in the future.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Roger the Cabin Boy wrote:ohhh, i thought the same thing zamros did about the trip story!! i guess i don't read stuff properly. i don't think he's an idiot though. but there was that period after i banned him from #amaranth twice that he got all angry at me hahahaha that was good
Yeah I was actually high at the time and misread his post. I can understand that happening with salvia easier than other drugs though since you forget everything ever, but burstroc has to learn to... to bug out.. properly
fungahhh