salvia

For maximum coolness, tell people on the Internet you're high or drunk. Everyone loves it, and it makes you "hella" cool.

Moderators: zamros, Fungahhh

burstroc
replsd

salvia

Post by burstroc »

smoked a few hits, and i gotta say, holy shit.

never tripped like this. things are actually moving! ^_^
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

@w@;;
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

You should break through and then tell me what you think about them apples
fungahhh
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

from what i understand it works differently for different people and then for others not at all. I've yet to get it to work.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Actually it's essentially the same for every person, except for the 10% or whatever of people that it doesn't work for at all. Jet lighters do help a bit too since the chemical actually evaporates at a higher temperature than the leaf burns at. I use a sautering torch and it works about as well. An extract is preferrable but you should still get an effect of some sort from leaf. Take in as huge of a toke as you can and hold it in for 15-30 seconds, exhale, and repeat a couple more times if you need to. If it still doesn't work, I guess you're in that 10%! Salvia's method of action is tricky, though. Most people don't notice a change at all until whoops where did reality go.
fungahhh
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I don't do salvia by itself much, it feels like there are a bunch of pins going into me and it is kind of itchy and uncomfortable. (Do you guys get that too?) But I've done it with weed and that's good.

I find it hard to describe but for me I've always felt the drug places restrictions on me. It would take me a minute to fully realize I have control over my body. I also find it real hard to finish sentences, not like weed where you forget but I just get frustrated with them and give up halfway through.

Anyway, that's just a couple side effects. For those of you who haven't tried it, the full effects are really weird and impossible to explain, also very unique and recognizable. Like when I've just smoked it I'll be like 'oh right, salvia'.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

i've heard the best way is to try and get the extract. Yeah, I used a regular lighter and a bubbler.

edit: oops you said extract. silly me.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

every time i see the word "saliva" now i think it says "salvia". then i see "salvia" and i think it says "saliva"! it's like some kind of dyslexia only for those two words

also thank you whoever changed the ler emoticon to b.j. blazkowitz :blazkowicz: I BET IT WAS DOS
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

oh my god, me too! they should use a hip street name like Diviner's Sage, Magic Mint, or Ska María Pastora
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

a wizard (quantum) did it
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

I don't really "enjoy" salvia, but it's just so unique and insane that it makes it so lovable. Basically all I ever do when I smoke it is lie down and just wait until it's over, because it's so debilitating that actually trying to do something would just lead to disaster. Also I don't get that pins and needles feeling but people in TCC (sa drug forum) mention that pretty often, however I do get a very distinct and pretty indescribable feeling, part of it being almost like parts of me are being pushed upwards. I especially notice that on the roof of my mouth.
fungahhh
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

fungahhh! about two hours ago i broke through. unfortunately i was extremely stupid about it but luck was on my side, seemingly.

http://help420me.kicks-ass.net/UploadDr ... salvia.txt

put on a helmet, cause you're gonna smack your head a few times while reading this.

i've finally experienced insanity, and it wasn't so damn great. it was a big mess of objects swirling around me, and i was alone and out of control. so yeah, hooray for the real world, where awesome things such as purpose and friendship exist.

next time i do salvia, it'll be at least two or three months from now, and i'll do it right (and not so much of it).
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

I entered a cycle in which the object I was looking at overlapped itself and canceled itself out over and over.
yeah that's salvia for you
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
burstroc
replsd

Post by burstroc »

i wrote more! this is the scary part.

http://help420me.kicks-ass.net/UploadDr ... apart2.txt

i hope i never smoke salvia again.
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

wow, i thought you were just linking to some idiot on some pothead site. i read the whole thing like "wow, it's obviously not the salvia, this guy's just an idiot who doesn't know how to bug out properly"

and what do you know! it turned out to be WRITTEN by him! it's nice to know that the reasons i think burstroc is an idiot are consistent.