post pictures of death and destruction here

This forum sucks and is now about posting pictures.

Moderator: Fungahhh

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

wait, one more since stak removed his pic;

he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Last edited by superbowl shuffle on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

NAGASAKI BOMBED 'JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT'

Second A-Bomb Would Have Just Sat Around Anyway, Say Generals

GUAM - The world's most destructive weapon, the atomic bomb, was used for a second time against a nearly defeated Japan Thursday, in a raid against the industrial city of Nagasaki.

Military officials explained that the bomb, which vaporized thousands of innocent Japanese civilians, charred thousands more with third degree burns over their entire bodies, and obliterated the city with an explosive force equal to a half-million tons of TNT, was dropped, "just for the hell of it."

"We still had one device remaining after our spectacular display of force in Hiroshima the other day," said B-29 pilot Col. Paul Tibbets, "and because of the wonderful success of that bombing, we were aware that Japan was moving toward surrender. If we were going to drop the bomb, we had to do it quickly, before peace made it inadvisable."

Might As Well

Tibbets who also flew on the Hiroshima mission, said he decided to fly this one because he "was just sitting around that day." He said he was at the officers club playing pinochle when it occurred to him that the weather was perfect, he had enough flyers to man the B-29, and nobody was using the bomb. "So we went and asked the base commander if we could drop it on Japan somewhere," Tibbets said.

Pacific Supreme Commander Douglas MacArthur approved the bombers' mission without hesitation, saying they "might as well."

"These bombs don't come cheap, and it seemed a shame to have the war go by without using another A-bomb," MacArthur said. "I imagined Little Boy being dropped on some uninhabited Pacific island for a bunch of damn scientists, or sitting in a dusty museum somewhere, or being dismantled, and I said to myself, 'You know, that's just not right.'"

Really Good Pictures

Tibbets and his crew took off early the next day and set off for Japan, looking "for any non-military city of at least 30,000 civilians we could find," according to navigator Ed Parker. "There were clouds over a lot of the island, which wouldn't stop us from dropping it by instrument, of course. But we had a camera plane along, and we wanted to get really good pictures, just to kind of make the trip worthwhile."

Photographers following in the chase plane said their photographs and films turned out "absolutely perfect."

Pretty Much Worthwhile

"Seeing that 500-kiloton bomb go off, being able to see the flash through my closed eyelids, watching the mushroom cloud of debris, thousands of corpses and dislodged soil climbing miles into the sky - that made it all worthwhile," combat photographer Carl Stenner said. "Hell, the sound alone - like the fist of some terrifying war-god striking the accursed earth - would have made it worthwhile." Stenner said he remembers thinking at the time, "I'm glad we decided to do this today."

Early Japanese reports indicate that only about 40,000 people were killed by the bomb.

"That's okay, really," MacArthru said upon being informed of the death toll. "The important thing is, we dropped it. If we hadn't, it wouldn't have been able to kill anyone at all."

also since we're talking about blowing up japan

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

that's <s>nadir</s> neon sheep.

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

but seriously guys give peace a chance
r
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

oh man i love james kochalka :jump:

actually if you hadn't noticed by way of my posts here already i'm a huge comic book nerd

hey, everyone's gotta have a hobby, right

right? :(

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

also in the spirit of that, here's some more;

Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Geekfish + fat girl = PROM NIGHT

superbowl shuffle

Damnit Zenith you have a motherfucking article or passage or short story for every fucking reference that anybody casually mentions.

Compiled by Nadir
Concept by Dark FLR
Genre; WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT IS USE YOUR INITATIVE

Yes! It's finally out! Yeah, I know it's a day late- my apologies. Five files of hot mag on mag action, rejoice. I really can't be bothered to type a great deal, so I'll give vredits to those I haven't mentioned in the magazine.

Peeps who were going to send in stuff, but for one reason or another, didn't (my money is on that they couldn't be bothered);

Pickled (what was done of #stupidbad was pretty nice- finish it and it has a place reserved in ZZTV 7 for sure)
Ryosuke (<_ry0suke_> I'LL GIVE YOU MY ZZTV CHANNEL TONIGHT, NADIR)
D (where ARE you, anyways? YOU WERE MY ONLY LATIN LOVER)
Lemmer (BLAGHHJGFHJIUYTFSDFG ETC)
Micr0wave (Mmm, I use a micr0wave to cook my TV dinners)
DarkZero (S*X)
Aetsch (He's too busy being a geneass to finish a channel. Or anything, for that matter.)

People who I just think I'll credit for no real reason;

Fishfood (Encouragement, telling me I'm stupid, disobedience)
WildKarrde (ZZT's greatest source of non-annoying song quotes)
Oof (Hell, I dunno. Red Isle?)
The Meanest Tee (For worshipping me, even though I totally don't deserve it. Also, your art *rocks!*)
Dragonlord (FOR BEING REDMAGE)
Nuero (FOR BEING REDMAGE)
Tseng/Malonekins (I HEAT U TSNEG)
Herakles (Hope you enjoyed Spain, sir!)
Chuck (For radiating levels of egotism with the power to fuel all of Scandinavia for an entire winter, thus making my massive ego look tiny in comparison)
Atrocity (For really annoying me with scripts. "* Atro[AWAY] is back from sleepx0r at 10:53am!" and whatnot)
Chase Bramlage (I don't care what anyone else says, I enjoyed Operation Obrian 2!)
coolzx (I WANT YOU TO FATHER MY CHILDREN)
Ringworm (SELF-IMPOSED EXILE! WHY?!)
tucan - (FOR ALL THE FREE STUFF I TRICKED HIM INTO GIVING ME)
Zenryoku (Learn to swim)
Dark FLR (For getting the ball rolling)
nny (Owning mtrap.org, and Happy Nooble Boy ZZT! I AM TESTIKLES)
Starbux (Being mildly amusing)
Apple McTom (you now in Europe)
Knightt (For his total lack of irony and perspective, which is fun to poke)
God (Being an omnipotent, omnipresent and omnisexual deity)
Zechs (YES HE NEEDS A GOOD BITCHSLAPPING~@£@%)

And, of course, a huge, huge thanks to everyone who did send something. This project is nothing without the input of others. No, I'm not writing the names out again, I've already done it 10 times in the mag.

A few notes for the unwary user;

1. herc.txt should be unzipped with the rest of the files. It's an interview for #znn, see? It won't work without it.

2. A few of you may have trouble running some of the files. This is because I bastardishly put as much stuff into one file as I could run on my crappy 1996 Pentium I laptop (max. 360kb). If you can't run a file, try it through DOS. If it still won't run, try Hydra's uber-leet method of running large ZZT files (which I can't remember. It's in the dark recesses of the za boards somewhere). If it still won't run, GET A NEW COMPUTER BECAUSE IM NOT CHANGING IT

3. I probably should apologise for all the pointless artworks hanging around on the first two boards of each file. It's what is technically known as "Zenith has a whole load of unreleased art crap festering on his HD that he wants to show off to make everyone else feel bad without releasing another Ultra Wack". The exceptions, of course, being the second pic for the first and fourth files, which were made specifically.

File List

herc.txt - INTARVIEW
redmage.txt - Bonus! Relive those wacky fake Redmage logs with this text file! No longer must you sift through craNK's livejournal!
zztv6pt1.zzt
zztv6pt2.zzt
zztv6pt3.zzt
zztv6pt4.zzt
zztv6pt5.zzt - ZZTV itself
zztvtext.txt - this file

That's about all... any feedback about how you want to kill me, send to zenith_nadir@purpleturtle.com or nadir427@hotmail.com. I'm between addresses right now, so the latter is to become obselete as soon as Purpleturtle reallow registration. I'm also on the boards as 'Nadir sucks' (you know it's true), and on Austnet IRC as either neon_sHEEp or napalm\the\cat. I can be found in #loungeact, #misanthropy and #mofo.

you now in Europe almost know of your stupid americain laws exists haha.

This text file reminds me of many things -- things like how awesome I am, that Neuro was Redmage, that Hercules goes on so many fucking vacations, that Chuck was an asshole in a way that nobody has been since, that there were a whole bunch of people that I know nothing of because they hardly ever used the boards, that Atrocity sure does know a lot about computers, and that Theta had a fetish for imported text files!
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

what the hell has that got to do with death and destruction

go start your own thread for lame prom night photos or something

keep your filth out of here, children could access this thread

ps. this was directed towards ando but oof can feel the love too if he wants to

superbowl shuffle

wow that was so motherfucking quick
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

yeah i've got nothing better to do right now

it's sad really

superbowl shuffle

Shit fucking cocksucker that was so motherfucking quick.
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

i'm not redmage damn it

i ahte z2
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

shut up redmage

this is you

anyway, to get back on track;