Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

tapeworm
Help computer.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

Post by tapeworm »

I got a PS3 recently, mostly in anticipation of The Last Guardian. That game seems to have been delayed another year, but in the meantime I've discovered Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. These are some of the best games I've come across in some time.

I was hesitant to try Demon's Souls at first, having heard vague things about how difficult it is. But it's difficult in a good way, and there's always a cheap or cooperative way to get through any situation.

Some other good PS3 games:

:tie: Flower
:tie: Journey
:tie: Noby Noby Boy
:tie: PixelJunk Shooter 1 and 2
:tie: Super Stardust HD
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Re: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

Post by Aplsos »

i've wanted to play the demon's/dark souls games for a while due to being a huge fan of fromsoft's dark rpgs, but i'm poor as fuck, so i had to settle for softmodding a ps2 to play the recent fan translation of shadow tower abyss.
r
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Gotta say I'm a fan of those shadow tower/king's field games.

Noby noby boy looks fun.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
tapeworm
Help computer.

Post by tapeworm »

There's another one of these games now, and it's good, too. Though maybe not quite as good as the first two.

There's also an art book that's too short but fun to look at, and it has a nice interview with the design team in the back.