S&M

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Commodore
fgsdfs

S&M

Post by Commodore »

I just bought Sam and Max for the Wii, which is a pretty good deal you get six episodes for about 30 dollars, much cheaper than if you had bought the episodes individually.

Overall I was pretty impressed, the voice acting is pretty strong which is good since there's a lot of it, and while some of the jokes are a bit forced there still quite a bit of the old Sam and Max magic in the game.

I suggest you support it, since adventure games are a dying breed and the point and click interface for the Wii is perfect for this genre and it should have more.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

It's also on Steam and one of the episodes is available for free.

I should play it more since it was fun.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

there's a certain crudity that was lost from the originals but obviously all sam and max outside of the comic has been toned down.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MST3KFAN
newcomer

Re:

Post by MST3KFAN »

Commodore wrote:obviously all sam and max outside of the comic has been toned down.
I wouldn't know. The first Iv'e heard of this series was when the television series had first aired on tv.
Years later, I downloaded a copy of 'Hit the Road' from Lucasarts. A short while later, I bought a copy of the complete television series on DVD. Such is the basis of my knowledge on this topic, aside from what I learned from the Internet.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Re: S&M

Post by Commodore »

It's not a huge difference, its but the characters are a little less psychotic.

http://selmiak.bplaced.net/games/pc/ind ... ssue=comic
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*