anyone who cares is already watching this

If you want to act like He-Man, grab a sword and stand on the peak of one the mountains in Valua then stick your sword into the sky screaming "I HAVE THE POWER!!".Then get struck by lightning just like He-Man.

Moderator: Commodore

Commodore
fgsdfs

anyone who cares is already watching this

Post by Commodore »

http://mother3.fobby.net/

I really can't wait. Latest estimates said it's going to be finished before the year is out.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i'll be happy to play mother 3 at last, but the anticipation isn't taxing me TOO hard

i can wait... i hope they take the time they need to make it rule rather than rushing it...

isn't exophase involved in this in some way? i seem to remember hearing words to that effect.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

i read that too, but i didn't think it was that exophase. i'm going to have to wait too, since i don't think (not that i've checked) there's a gba emulator compatible with win95/dos. Before that I'm getting mother 1, from here.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Seventh Shade
secret sauce

Post by Seventh Shade »

Exophase (the one we know) is working on it. He mentioned it in #zeux.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

I'm actually really surprised about Exophase being involved with all of these things. That, and how he likes a whole bunch of Japanese RPGs that are somewhat obscure and not fanboyish; like how I found out about him really liking the Megaten Persona series, that really surprised me.