Weekend of ZZT

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

Mooseka
;-*

Weekend of ZZT

Post by Mooseka »

GREETINGS. So anyway, this post goes out to everyone who is anti-moose because he doesn't care about ZZT.

I was talking with ZZCrook today (OWNER OF ZEUXWORLD), and we've decided to have a contest sponsored by both of the sites. This is the WEEKEND OF ZZT. It will be a 3 day contest (Starting on Friday, ending on Sunday) in which you.. ZZT. Basically like a 24HOZZT, except less 24 more 72. We're not sure on the exact date yet, but it will probably take place NEXT MONTH. It has three judges from Z2, and two from Zeuxworld.

CURRENT JUDGES:
craNKGod
Nadir
Dr. Dos
Knightt
Nanobot

Buhh, and I know a lot of you are going to go OMG KNIGHTT WTF, but even if you ARE biased against Knightt, do you not think Nadir and craNKGod would even it out? I personally think Knightt would judge just as well as anyone else would, so SILENCE. Anyway, the 2nd Zeuxworld judge has yet to be announced, but I'll keep you updated.

So anyway, this is basically my EARLY WARNING SYSTEM, telling you that there WILL be a contest. So be ready, or something. Also, I want to congratulate Dr. Dos on his newly found adminship.
Last edited by Mooseka on Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

CONGRATS DR DOS
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

shut up moose you hate zzt

im going to go program zzt now it's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait i have no ideas omg u guys i need ideas for a gaem reply plz :)
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

yes.
What can be said now?

Post by 139 »

The judges from Zeuxworld are Nanobot and Knightt.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

My faith in you Moose has increased. As for the contest, count me in as soon as it becomes solid.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Right then, we have all the judges we'll need. After a date is decided, I will announce it on the main page.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

VISIT Z2 NOW AT zzt.org

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

If I submit an entry, it'll probably be filled with Z2 propaganda which will most certainly coerce Knightt into visiting this site a lot more.
What can be said now?

Post by 241 »

72 hours is a painfully long time, but this is still going be really cool. Can't wait.
nondescript
i am a bee. i fly around and say 'buzz'

Re: VISIT Z2 NOW AT zzt.org

Post by nondescript »

Ryan Ferneau wrote:If I submit an entry, it'll probably be filled with Z2 propaganda which will most certainly coerce Knightt into visiting this site a lot more.
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT KNIGHTT TO VISIT HERE MORE?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

More than nothing is really something!
What can be said now?

Post by 49 »

Sure i'll try this.
snorby schnorrbusch
newcomer

Post by snorby schnorrbusch »

Kmart's cutting my hours, so I finally have enough time to work on a game. :superbaron: . I'm in.
What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

I might, but if I do, prepare for it to be incredibly crappy, painful, and impossible to finish.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

So wait... are the MZXers making MZX games?

Whatever the answer to that question is, count me in.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*