what do you think?

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What can be said now?

what do you think?

Post by 559 »

What do you think about moose running z2? I really don't think he should because he hates zzt, while people like madtom who like zzt aren't even offered a chance to run z2
What can be said now?

Post by 66 »

Let's take this opportunity before this becomes locked...

First of all, MadTom was offered the job, though he didn't want to take it
Secondly, I hate moose, and unlike crankgod, he has some serious enemies around.

and indeed, Zzt haters shouldn't be on top of the zzt community. People like moose.
May madtom change his mind...
What can be said now?

I didn't know that

Post by 559 »

I didn't know that madtom was offered the job. Maybe combuster should have been offered the job as he sounds like a zzt liker
What can be said now?

Post by 66 »

Probably... If i'd hate it would've left already
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Well then! It seems I have a fanclub. Maybe you should actually do some research before you stick your horribly deformed cock into things, yes? MadTom has been offered the job, but he's turned it down. You don't think I'm a good owner? I've been an owner for.. 3 hours now? Well, that seems a little quick.

Down with Moose indeed. I suppose you think I care? DING DING, REALITY CHECK. I don't. While I may not care about ZZT, I DO care about this site and the community. So, to say I would be a "bad owner" is the most hideously retarded thing I've ever heard, from a person who is much the same.

It's not like I mind people hating me, I'd just like it if you did it without looking like an idiot.

You know, I didn't include enough in this post originally, so I think I'll add to it. You will note that being the owner has given me ABSOLUTELY NO power that I didn't have before. All that's changed is the fact that I have a shiny official title now. Plus, why exactly do you think I'm going to be a bad owner? With your biased opinions aside, what have I done wrong as an admin? I rarely ever lock things, and I never ban anyone without asking the other admins first. So what, EXACTLY, have I done wrong? Or are you just mad at me for acting like I do? Well, if we're going to say that, why aren't you mad at the other users? In other news, if you don't think I know what's "Good for the community", then I'm not quite sure who the hell would. I've only been here.. what.. six years now? I think, perhaps, you should actually LET ME ATTEMPT TO DO MY JOB because you start bitching about how I'm not doing it correctly. I'd LOVE to see how either of you did as an admin. So, perhaps, you'll at least give me a chance before you start screaming about how much I suck. Complain all you want.

MooseKuh: Have I really been a bad admin?
BlessThyFiveWits: No

That would be MadTom, talking. He said he has no problems with me being the owner. If MadTom has no problems, I see no reason why you should. If I ever thought I wasn't doing a good enough job, I would give it to someone else, obviously. Hell, I even OFFERED it to MadTom when crank gave it to me, saying he was more deserving, and if he wanted it he could have it. I'm not trying to speak for him and say that I would be the perfect owner, but so far the only people who are fighting it are people who seem to be uneducated on the subject anyway.

OK, THAT'S PROBABLY ALL FOR NOW.

Edit: Also, that was for (Com)Buster. Ripster did nothing wrong, he just voiced his opinion.
What can be said now?

Post by 66 »

Your first mistake already:
I did not yet say you were a bad owner.

Your second mistake already:
I'm not in your fanclub, forget that.

Your third mistake already:
There is supposed to be an image on the main site's index? It doesn't work

In the last 30 minutes you made 3 mistakes... that's quite a lot...

Edit: mistake 4: since you like my sig, i'll keep it

Alright you prepubescent fuck. I WARNED you about your signature, and I AM changing it back. You will not continue this, whether you want to or not. -Mooseka
Last edited by 66 on Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

(Com)Buster wrote:Your first mistake already:
I did not yet say you were a bad owner.

Your second mistake already:
I'm not in your fanclub, forget that.

Your third mistake already:
There is supposed to be an image on the main site's index? It doesn't work

In the last 30 minutes you made 3 mistakes... that's quite a lot...
As for mistake one: YOU IMPLIED IT

As for mistake two: A little thing I call SARCASM.

As for "mistake" three: Everyone else can, you must just suck!

I THINK I'LL CALL YOU MISTAKE FOUR, FOR GOOD MEASURE.
What can be said now?

Post by 139 »

I don't know what you people are pissing about. I don't come around the ZZT commune that often, but I have noticed that Mooseka and MadTom are two of the most mature people in this place. It takes a mature person to run a sucessful website. I'm sure Mooseka can do just as good, if not better job than anyone else, and I fully support him.

If you disagree with me, fine. This is my opinion.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Thanks for the support. For those of you who don't know, ZZC is the owner of Zeuxworld. I don't see why you people are so mad anyway. Like I said, I had ALL of this power before. I find it ironic that just because you slap "Owner" infront of my name you all start crying.

Also, Combuster! If you read the rules I'm sure you will find there are rules against fucking with admins. You will not keep your signature as it was. I don't plan to SILENCE you or anything stupid like that, because then you wouldn't be able to make a fool of yourself, but you will not attempt to degrade me in your signature.
Last edited by Mooseka on Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What can be said now?

Post by 73 »

Mooseka is an intelligent, responsible, decent, good-looking guy, and he's a great admin, so combuster shut up.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I REFER YOU TO THE FOLLOWING GRAPH:

AS YOU CAN SEE, THINGS ARE BETTER NOW.

NoPandaSex: but the without mooseka line goes for longer than the with mooseka
MooseKuh: would you rather have more gay or less AMAZINGLY COOL?
MooseKuh: I thought so.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

(com)buster, I did not accept the position and insisted craNKGod take the site back, at which point he gave it to Mooseka. It was completely beyond my control, which is not to imply that I'm at all unhappy with the decision.

You have the right to politely contest the decision (well, actually, according to the rules, you technically don't) much the same way as ripster88 has done, but otherwise the site's actual management is largely none of your business, especially given that Mooseka has merely acquired a new label, and no actual new power.

If you wish to make an actual formal complaint, you'd be best to contact the webmaster. Oh wait. <:(
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

And still, combuster continues to change his signature back. Oh well, I won't change it anymore. I think it displays how brutally retarded he is, and helps my argument more than hurts it.

I'd like to thank him for making a mockery of his own side of the argument! That saves me the trouble.
What can be said now?

Post by 395 »

Mooseka is already the owner of #rawr, which is as central to the community as Z2 itself.
Mooseka has not done enough crazy shit in the past, oh, 7 hours or so to warrant "bad owner" status.
Also, these seem to be your only problems with his ownership of Z2:
You hate him and he has "serious enemies around". Dude, WTF? I'm not even going to argue with you hating him, but serious enemies? If those are like, you, godedrp, and Appliance, I'd like to see you all get into a fight.
Oh, and the whole "ZZT Hater" thing. So what? How's that going to interfere with his ability as an admin? (Protip: It's not)
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

Yes yes, Moose has done nothing wrong at all, the people he gets banned are a result of lots of consideration from all the admins and its not like they wouldn't be banned if moose wasn't around. Com buster; I advise you to suck it up and stop being a little whiney douche bag, the whole signature thing is very immature and you aren't impressing anybody.

Edit: I need to spellcheck my posts first =(
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929