Am I the only one?

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

I like to or not?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:37 am

8%
dislike
No votes
what the fuck is your problem?
92%

Total votes: 12

What can be said now?

Am I the only one?

Post by 464 »

Am I the only person that downloads 10 gig files and right when it gets to 99.999% complete, click on cancel? I like to do that just to piss people off...
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Probably! But you're CERTAINLY not the only fucking retard on these boards, but you rank with the best of them!
What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

seriously

why would anybody need a ten gig file.

pissing people off would be more like sending a 10 gig file to someone and then cancelling it and moving to another country.
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

I'm happy just downloading a small file, with a fun, but old game on it. My computer couldn't hold 3 gigs, never mind 10.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

What the heck is wrong with you? And who would be pissed that you cancelled the download other than you? If it's because someone else was downloading it, that is truly retarded, and I thank you for redefining the word.
Zandor 12
What has science done???

Post by Zandor 12 »

I think that he meant that he likes to waste the bandwidth of the person who's hosting the file. But either way, it's pretty damn stupid.
Reason and logic had led people into the horrors of war; the only route to salvation was to reject logic and embrace anarchy and the irrational.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

You've already posted a thread for this, and it's a pretty pointless poll.

Locked. Don't do it again.