Ban evaders.

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Mooseka
;-*

Ban evaders.

Post by Mooseka »

HELLO, KIDS! This one goes out to my home dawg DARBYJ.

http://zzt.org/?p=reviews ... frost1.zip

If you'll note, the last review is PURE, UNBRIDALED RETARDIDITY. Whether this is Darby or not, I don't care. All of you fucktards ban evading should know that the more you ban evade, the less chance you will be let back in. I mean, look at scorch. I hate him, true, but when he was banned he didn't evade, and he's back now. FOR HOW LONG, I DON'T KNOW, BUT HE'S BACK.

So anyway, if any of you little shits want to be unbanned present your case to me at Mooseka@AbortionsTickle.com instead of fagging up Z2.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

In other words, if you're making an appeal based on the grounds that you're "no longer retarded", it's kind of self-defeating to make the appeal in a retarded way.
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

Mooseka wrote: If you'll note, the last review is PURE, UNBRIDALED RETARDIDITY. Whether this is Darby or not, I don't care. All of you fucktards ban evading should know that the more you ban evade, the less chance you will be let back in. I mean, look at scorch. I hate him, true, but when he was banned he didn't evade, and he's back now. FOR HOW LONG, I DON'T KNOW, BUT HE'S BACK.
You, Zenith, me and a whole bunch of other people have told this Darby guy lots of times about ban evading, and it's negative effects. Does he suffer from some sort of brain damage, where he can only act like a complete retard (i know i'm a fine guy to be saying this, so you need'nt bother saying it Moose, i know i act like a retard). I may act like i've got a screw loose, but i'm not stupid enough to ban evade every 2 weeks.

I agree moose, I am a good example of the possitive side of not ban evading. I ban evaded once, a while back (older boards), and Zenith unbanned me, and someone else banned me a few days later, for ban evading a few months before (when i was banned). Clecky found it funny to take the piss out of me, when i wasn't their to say anything back (talking about me behind my back?), so i evaded using an older username (i had 3 user names on that board), and told him to fuck off, then i was banned (after being unbanned by Zenith) by Funk, for that. Ban evading is no good.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

i dont remember doing that BUT IM SURE I DID. IM PROUD OF MYSELF
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
What can be said now?

Post by 539 »

How long does it take for some one to get 'un-banned'.
What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

Usually until they clear the ban listing because it gets too big.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

koolj wrote:How long does it take for some one to get 'un-banned'.
Long enough for me to stop hating them.
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

Moose's hate has a longer half-life than most radioactive waste. =(
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

EXACTLY.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Unban Appliance! Hurry!
What can be said now?

Post by 46 »

demascota wrote:Moose's hate has a longer half-life than most radioactive waste. =(
And a love that burns with a billion suns
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

The best way to get unbanned, is to leave the boards, until whoever banned you tells you that you've been unbanned. It may take a while, but i did, and i got back in after only 3 months.

If you've been banned, and you need to use these boards for their true purpose (asking for help), most ZZTers have live journal accounts
http:\\www.livejournal.com
where you could ask them for help, or just use plain old E-mail and ask someone whose made a few games.

If you are just here to annoy people for the hell of it, go trash someone elses message boards, and leave ours alone please. Ban evading doesn't work. It makes the mods/admins/top dogs/ect annoyed, as they have to ban you again, it messes up the boards with the limit of users, and it makes you look like morons, and gets you banned even longer.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Scorch3000 wrote: If you've been banned, and you need to use these boards for their true purpose (asking for help), most ZZTers have live journal accounts
http:\\www.livejournal.com
where you could ask them for help, or just use plain old E-mail and ask someone whose made a few games.
OR YOU COULD E-MAIL MOOSEKA, AS THE FIRST POST IN THE TOPIC SUGGESTS.
Homz
Ordinery

Post by Homz »

demascota and King Bat wrote: Moose's hate has a longer half-life than most radioactive waste. And a love that burns with a billion suns
That should seriously be turned into a poem.
What can be said now?

Post by 68 »

Homz wrote:
demascota and King Bat wrote: Moose's hate has a longer half-life than most radioactive waste. And a love that burns with a billion suns
That should seriously be turned into a poem.
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.