Shadowrun Discussion

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

What can be said now?

Shadowrun Discussion

Post by 464 »

ok... I've been looking back at the real game and remembering the capabilities of zzt. Seeing as how zzt con only use so many flags, I have to cut down MAJORLY. If you have played the game then you will know what I'm talking about. If you haven't then download it.. www.geocities.com/shadowrunproject

This is what I have decided to use for flags:

1) Used for main story

2) Used to set a shadowrun

3)Used to name the shadowrun

4)Gun skill (How much damage you do to enimies)

5)Reputation skill (Determines wether you can get into certain places or talk to certain people.)

6)Electronic skill (Your ability to enter nodes in cyberspace and how well you can pick locks in corporations)

7)Which gang you are in (There will be 3 gangs you can join)

8)Your cyberdeck (How much damage you do to ICE in cyberspace)

9)Wether you have a warrant with Lone Star (Lone Star are the police)

Also, the demo will include the following:

Estimated board: 27
1-title
3-Intro screens
12-City
16-Inside buildings
5-Matrix

You will be allowed to be in one area of the city.

You will be allowed one matrix run.

Your skills will max at 3.

You can only join the Haloweeners gang.

Tell me what you think people!!!
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

I WANT TO BE A HALOWEENER
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

The counting starts at 0, so you can have one more flag.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I have heard that if you have 10 there can be some glitches...
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

thats funny...

You know what Mooseka? I give up. Why do you wish to persist with bothering me. Let's just end this right now and be zzt friends...k?
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

WELL I FEEL EDITING YOUR SIGNATURE, SEEING AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY PSEUDOFLAMING ME, WAS JUSTIFIED.

I'LL STOP BOTHERING YOU.

edit: man madtom would be so mad at me if i didn't edit that -moose

REVISION: MOST PEOPLE WOULD ASSUME I PUT I worship Mooseka.. He is a god. I wish I was just like him.. He has balls so big that people mistake them for wanton Maddox rip-offs. AS HIS SIGNATURE. THAT WAS HIS DOING, HOWEVER! I PUT "BUHHH I'M SUMISUSAN AND I'M DUMB BUHH BUHH BUHH I LIKE MEN AND REMAKING GAMES IN ZZT BUHHHHH" FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

stop caring you dumbasses
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Way to much posts!

Post by 7 »

i'm a halloweiner

edit - <i>Nicholas Smith aka Busta Balls</i>

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? susan, you crazy, man-hating, ball-busting dyke.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I am making progress. The title screen is complete and so are a few outside city boards. I'm going to wait until I have atleast 15 boards done to send to anyone to help with graphics...

I am a guy. Not a stupid hentai freak guy like you but a male. The sumisusan word has been explained. Now leave it at that. If you can't then talk to me through aol or msn instead of the forums please.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I am making progress. The title screen is complete and so are a few outside city boards. I'm going to wait until I have a few more boards done to send to anyone to help with graphics...

I am a guy. Not a stupid hentai freak guy like you but a male. The sumisusan word has been explained. Now leave it at that. If you can't then talk to me through aol or msn instead of the forums please.

Also.. I just remembered how slow the stupid smiley face is.. how long it take to walk across the screen. So since I'm am wasting so much space there will have to be a part 2 once this one is finished because I will only have enough room for 3 or 4 parts of the city.
Way to much posts!

Post by 7 »

i'm female.

and you're not fooling anybody, susan.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION

Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

Post by Zephyr »

sumisusan wrote: Also.. I just remembered how slow the stupid smiley face is.. how long it take to walk across the screen.
No, please no... Use a jump terrain thing or a transporter or something. Long Walks = Fail.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Make a hypertube transport system
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

there will be a transport system between different parts of the town.. it's called a TAXI.