Need contributions for city game

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

kewl im in
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Thank you madtom. Kevedit's copy and paste works wonders. Dr. Dos you may have house #3, check your PM thingy now. And Eebryd, sorry but your basement will have to be the same size as the upper floor. You could have house #4 if Scorch will answer me.

Heres an example house:

╟ is the best char.
What can be said now?

Post by 450 »

That... isn't quite what I imagined. Y'know what, I'll just uh.. not make a house. :agh:
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Jotz wrote:Actually, I was thinking of making a woods. It was going to be a place to hunt stuff like gold and to trade it in for money. So maybe you will get a cabin but the woods will probably be a 4 board square so your house will have to be located in one of those.
SWEET. Jotz, you da man.

/me gives thumbs up.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 136 »

Here is 1 idea make house:

1 house has only a computer and a fileing cabnet, and in the botom drore uv the fileing cabnet, ther is pilow and blanket and close. The toilit and bath and food is in the basement, and the basement is locked.

Maybe sumthing you need in that house to do the game. Maybe puzle for open basement and get key out. Or sumthing els similer to that.
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

can I have a store, no wait, a resterant
if not that, a trailer park would be nice
if not that either, just some random apartment in the city
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Get those houses in people! I'm expecting one from Ryan, Dr. Dos, Scorch, and Appliance.
╟ is the best char.
What can be said now?

Post by 53 »

and what about me? which would you rather?
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Agh, the .BRD file you sent me doesn't work. I think it's because my stupid ISU mail service tried to turn it into a .TXT file. Try sending it as a .ZIP file, or try sending it to ryan_ferneau@yahoo.com instead.
What can be said now?

Post by 454 »

Gimme a break, i work 9-4 every weekday, and go online at the public internet terminal, then i've gotta take the dogs for a walk (don't see why i should, they belong to my sister and brother), and then if i can get on ZZT, i'll do it as it's a family computer, not mine. Well, it is technically mine, but i don't take control 24/7. Come on payday, i'll be getting a PS2 which means even less ZZT :-(
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I did mine, I just have to remember to send it... I modeled it after my room. WOW...
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Jotz
rank bank jotz

Post by Jotz »

Hey Ryan, my e-mail is refusing to get sent to your address. Is there any way else that I could send it to you?
╟ is the best char.
What can be said now?

Post by 464 »

I want a house that gives you all the money in the world but you have to have a key to get inside and the key is in a place that none will ever find it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Take that all you cheaters.

I hate people who cheat in games.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

What, now you're cheating the players out of all that money? I thought you said you hated cheaters.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Oops, my Yahoo account probably wasn't working because I left it "inactive" for too many months. I activated it again just now, though, so try sending the file one more time.