Mirror Image Games (Redux)

Whereas this forum hasn't been relevant since 1999.

Moderators: Quantum P., crank

My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Today I spent about an hour on the Ignition Factor title screen, after taking a small screenshot of Ignition Factor for SNES then enlarging a highly pixelated selection of the flame. I printed that, then devised how the guys who made that IF made the fire look fire-ish. My title screen now includes a flickering flame, that is probably an example of my best work (along with picture of Earth from spaceship in Nexus II). After all of that work, my title screen is only 3/5 done :(

Edit: Some info added, and I felt the urge to add an "Edit" thingie
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 83 »

Because of the really annoying "NEW bug", where it shows really old posts as "NEW", and drives you insane, i´ve created a new M.I.G. forum... (Maybe we should name it, like MW named theirs "Windpipe".)
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Mirror_Image_Games/
If you get an error message, the server´s down. Just wait a few hours/a day or something, and it will hopefully work.
Remember: Not only M.I.G. members are allowed. Everyone are, as long as you are nice. ;D
Anyway... All M.I.G. members: please registrer here!
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Yay!
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I'd like to officially welcome ERN56 to MIG! He's been around for a while and he's a good friend of Liver, so I figured it was about time. Of course I didn't ask him, but I think he asked a while ago. At any rate, if you don't want to join say so. BUT! I think you should. :)
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

YAY!
What can be said now?

Post by 83 »

Commodore wrote:I'd like to officially welcome ERN56 to MIG! He's been around for a while and he's a good friend of Liver, so I figured it was about time. Of course I didn't ask him, but I think he asked a while ago. At any rate, if you don't want to join say so. BUT! I think you should. :)
Welcone, ERN!
What can be said now?

Post by 241 »

Well, I was sort of stuck in a company that wasn't going anywhere (I was the president and only member :S), so this is a welcome change. I accept your offer, and thanks.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Good to have you aboard. I made this announcement here because I saw that you had gotten an account on these boards.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

/me blows "New Member" Kazoo
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

The first time I read that, I thought there was a new member called Kazoo and you were sucking him off.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Yeah it took me a while to figure out what liver meant :/
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
What can be said now?

Post by 26 »

My Liver Hurtz wrote:/me blows "New Member" Kazoo
YOU GET A :agh: AND AN O_o
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Zenith Nadir wrote:The first time I read that, I thought there was a new member called Kazoo and you were sucking him off.
...you mean it's not? NADIR I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CUM AND YOU FUCKED IT UP. I HATE YOU.
What can be said now?

Post by 83 »

Commodore wrote:Yeah it took me a while to figure out what liver meant :/
It took me 1 millisecond
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

RESIDENT NERD
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*