What's your choice??

In your adventures through the Town of ZZT, you have been captured by the evil Dungeon Guards. Not recognizing you as the great escape artist you are, the guards have thrown you in the Dungeons of ZZT.

Moderator: zamros

What ZZT Company do u like best?

Mirror Image Games
24%
Mystical Winds
10%
Random Inc.
No votes
Interactive Fantasies
43%
EagleRock Interactive
10%
Daddy's Choice
14%

Total votes: 21

What can be said now?

What's your choice??

Post by 207 »

Ok, now...
I need to know what ZZT Company u like best!! Because if i join one, i would like to c who's most popular!!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

What a terrible way to decide!
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zephyr
aaaa my capilaries

hmmmm

Post by Zephyr »

:hmmmm: A company is "good" if the majority of the games are good. I wouldn't reccomend joining a company just because their games are popular. You could very well end up hurting a "good" company, or helping a "bad" one.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Commodore wrote:What a terrible way to decide!
You should be flattered that MIG is the first option, my friend!

Uh, anyway, I haven't voted on that poll, because I think that each of these companies has its own particular 'personality', and attracts a certain type of ZZTer, rather than just a 'better' or 'worse' one.

If pushed to it, I'd say I probably like EagleRock Interactive the most, but I'd be reluctant to label them the 'best'. Interactive Fantasies' games, for example, are generally far superior in terms of programming and graphic quality, and a lot more sane than many of ERI's releases (such as Tim Ruff by Micr0wave, and PPDV by Viovis).

You should also take into account the difficulties involved in attaining membership. Interactive Fantasies' membership is extremely tight (one of the reasons they're so good). Mirror Image Games is also closed at the moment. If you showed Viovis or Knightt a little of your good work, you should be able to join Random Inc. or EagleRock Interactive without too much trouble. Hell, I once joined ERI for about five minutes simply because Viovis was drunk.

There are also smaller, less active companies like Blizzarddog Inc., GIGAsoft, and #cactusware (a branch of ERI) that you might consider joining.

And then, finally, there's the unorthodox route ... you could not join a company at all!

Oh, as a final note, I don't think Mystical Winds accepts ZZTers anymore. - MadTom <:)
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

You can't just get accepted into a good company. Join a mediocre one. But I always will think IF is the best. MIG does kick ass. ERI is cool. IT'Z ALL GOOD.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 207 »

I'm not trying to find the best company and join it immideatly... I just wanna look what's most popular... and why (Please post replies too). It has nothing real to do with my decition about which company i will try to join... I have tried MIG but they didn't want me... :'( Please keep on voting anyway...
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Mirror Image Games - Full of fags and fatties. Best bet is to avoid them, unless you're a fag, which you look like you are. Keep on reaching for that brass ring, bubeleh.

Mystical Winds - Who the FUCK?

Random Inc. - Knightt sits around all day saying "mah sacrifahce." Best bet is to avoid these fags, too, unless you're one of those retarded knightt groupies.

Interactive Fantasies - You're not getting in.

Eagle Rock Interactive - HELL YEAH best company ever I'm the VICE FOUNDER or at least I used to be. Super idle, though. No fags allowed. This means you.

So, in conclusion, don't join a company. They're really dumb.
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

Boom.dk, do not take anything zamros says too seriously. He's always like this.
What can be said now?

Post by 73 »

Boom.dk, do not take anything MadTom says too seriously. He's always like this.
What can be said now?

Post by 83 »

Boom.dk, do not take anything that anyone around here says too seriously. We´re always like this.
What can be said now?

Post by 207 »

That's ok... I'm just a little confused at the moment... And i'm not trying to be against any company... !< I RERPEAT >! I just wanna c who's most pop.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

MIG would be a lot better if we weren't so lazy.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Post by 207 »

Yeah, Right!!!

Too Lazy to get new members!!!!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

zamros wrote:Eagle Rock Interactive - HELL YEAH best company ever I'm the VICE FOUNDER or at least I used to be. Super idle, though. No fags allowed. This means you.
Zenryoku is in ERI, thus making that last point obselete.

IF is pretty damn dead nowadays, sadly!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

nps wrote:Boom.dk, do not take anything MadTom says too seriously. He's always like this.
Boom.dk, do not take anything nps says too seriously. He's a dick.