Paste whatever's in your clipboard II

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

On a memorable evening in the year 1904 I witnessed the opening performance of Maude Adams in "Peter Pan". Nothing in the world can describe the tremendous enthusiasm of that night! I shall never forget the moment when Peter came to the front of the stage and asked the audience if we believed in fairies. I am happy to say that I was actually the first to respond. Leaping at once out of my seat, I shouted "Yes--Yes!" To my intense pleasure the whole house almost instantly followed my example, with the exception of one man. This man was sitting directly in front of me. His lack of enthusiasm was to me incredible. I pounded him on the back and shouted, "Great God, man, are you alive! Wake up! Hurrah for the fairies! Hurrah!" Finally he uttered a rather feeble "Hurrah!" Childe Roland to the dark tower came.

That was my first meeting with that admirable statesman Woodrow Wilson, and I am happy to state that from that night we became firm friends.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

mon Ravens retain an attraction to bright, round objects based on their similarity to bird eggs. Mature birds lose their intense interest in the unusual, and become highly neophobic.[57]
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

Les is frustrated and exhausted at his efforts at weightlifting, and has a sudden dream of himself becoming instantly strong by using steroids. While he has some benefits such as being able to rip the infamous gym rope from the ceiling, his attempts to join the football team are rejected when the coach says it is obvious Les has been using steroids, and he starts seeing the side effects such as acne, which then scares him enough to wake up
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> i'd read it
<Whiskers> Nash Bridges and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use time travel as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and Cats. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> ok this is the best site
<Whiskers> Incredible Hulk and Sex and the City. The story should use regicide as a plot device!
<Whiskers> oh god what
<Dragma> Cardcaptor Sakura and Ice Climbers. The story should use furries as a plot device!
<Dragma> Oh god
<Dr_Dos> haha
<Whiskers> good times
<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy 7. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> fuck yes
<Whiskers> hahaha
<Whiskers> American Idol and Iron Chef. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
<Whiskers> ...
<Whiskers> gay
<Whiskers> Soul Calibur and Gilligan's Island. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
<Whiskers> YES
<Whiskers> Hellsing and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flavor Flav and Animal Crossing. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!
<Dragma> oh god
<Dragma> What have I started?
<Whiskers> Hellsing + Dexter's Lab orgy
<Whiskers> West Side Story and CSI: New York. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
<Whiskers> yes.
<Whiskers> YES.
<Dragma> Do it
<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Phoenix Wright. The story should use a plague as a plot device!
<Dr_Dos> that would be one hell of a case
<Whiskers> Shaun of the Dead and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use furries as a plot device!
<Whiskers> holy shit yes
<Whiskers> You've got red on you.... I'm nauseous
<Dr_Dos> Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Friends. The story should use rape as a plot device!
<Whiskers> ffffffffffff
<Dragma> Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers and The Jeffersons. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!
<Whiskers> Homestar Runner and Doug. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
<Whiskers> Calvin & Hobbes and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The story should use murder as a plot device!
Visit the Museum of ZZT

Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

fungahhh
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

OLYMPIC GAMESComplete the text with Present Continuous The Smashkids ( watch ) ………………………the Olympic Games in Grece . This is fantastic! One man ( holid ) …………………….. a plate . Many men ( run ) ……………………………..But where is Vicky? She ( run) ……………………… with the runners . Come on Victoria ! Yes , she ( win ) ………………… But the Olympic Games are only for men . Quick! They must run away !
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

“Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing” idea

Hey,
I’m wrting to my top favorite FA artists on my watchlist with an idea. The idea behind it is to give a few top artists a basic concept and see how creative they can be with it;

If you don’t like ideas from your fans, or don’t take “requests”, you probably have too many commissions on your to-do list than to bother reading this. ^.^

-My Sexiest Concept yet-
You’ve heard of “A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing” before, Right?
That concept alone brings dozens of ideas to mind for yiffy stuff…
Transformations, Fursuiting, Stripping, Latex, Gender Swaps, Vore, Cross-Dressing, Comics, all kinds of goodies… If those don’t appeal to you, put your own twist on it.

-My Best Examples (Some may be hardcore, but are only suggestions)-
+A wolfess dresses as a Ram to get “closer” to the female sheep
+A male Sheep-Dog dresses as a female Sheep to get a jump on the wolf,
but the wolf jumps him from “behind”.
+A sheep disguises herself as a wolfess to keep from being eaten, only to be “had” by a wolf
(Optional: After being pleasured/raped by the wolf, he eats her).
+A Male wolf disguises himself as a ram to make love to the ewes.
+A Wolfess disguises herself as a ewe to be had by a ram/sheepdog
+A sheepdog dresses as a ewe to seduce a male wolf
+A wolf disguises himself as a ewe to infiltrate the flock, but another wolf rapes him
(and optionally eats him).
+Sheepdog dresses Herself as a Male wolf, Male wolf dresses himself as a ewe.
This can be mutual

Notes:
+ Sheepdogs can be any breed; collie, shepherd, hound, etc.
+ Being stuck in costume due to malfunctioning zipper, magic, or being forced to stay in
costume (bondage) can add a nice twist.
+Since it’s predator/prey, vore can easily be added to any of these.
+Any gender roles and species can be swapped or re-arranged for multiple strait, gay,
lesbian, and/or transgender fantasies!
+Sheep can be made to look extra sexy due to their semi-bare limbs. The female sheep
(and disguises) can use latex, sheer, or opaque stockings/gloves or other skin-tights for
extra seductive costumes.
+Costumes with noticeable male “bulge”, female endowments, or zippers can add to
sexiness and plot point as well.

No credit necessary for using this idea. I’m just sad that so few seem to use this theme, and none are very good artists.

Just let me know if you decide to do something like this.

Thanks.
Your FA watcher,
Foxpaw McFly
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away, too. And I certainly will; don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter, they are a waste of time). But over the years since I moved on the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner just bothered me. I left with a wimper, and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously, I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me, and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think, or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I got real life for that. I get the impression that for most people here, your friends only exist electronically, and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about the lameness of someone else does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and yet most of their userbases are full of fucking losers. If great sites such as those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about this place?

I do what I want.
fungahhh
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

Fungahhh
Resource id #38

Post by Fungahhh »

···········
fungahhh
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

Visit the Museum of ZZT

Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Fungahhh wrote:
Schrode, you never knew me well enough to begin with.

I want to go away, too. And I certainly will; don't make the mistake that I want to rejoin the community (or join any other community for that matter, they are a waste of time). But over the years since I moved on the fact that I left here in such a pathetic manner just bothered me. I left with a wimper, and now I'm going to leave with something more than that. That's really the only thing about it; I don't care about anything else here.

How else do you expect me to be when you practically called me a loser and a pederast? Even though I didn't take it that seriously, I'm not going to just say nothing in return.

The fact that you guys still talked about me well over a year after I left means that you were fucking stalking me, and I didn't appreciate that. I would have left you all alone if you guys weren't being such douchebags. But guess what? You all were! So here I am, making the most hilarious thread that z2 has seen for probably over a year.

Seriously, I don't care about what any of you think, or say or do. This is the internet, and I'll never truly know any of you, or you me. I don't need any fucking friends on the internet; I got real life for that. I get the impression that for most people here, your friends only exist electronically, and that all makes you pathetic pieces of shit in my eyes.

I've learned that noticing and remarking about the lameness of someone else does not make you immune to being lame yourself. SomethingAwful and 4chan does that all the time, and yet most of their userbases are full of fucking losers. If great sites such as those are at such a low level, what do you think that says about this place?

I do what I want.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast