you are all a bunch of scumbags

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

Commodore
fgsdfs

you are all a bunch of scumbags

Post by Commodore »

here I was going to go off about something relating to how I was pissed about having a nice guy image. but actually I was too nice and wasn't satisfied with any of the vulgar ramblings I wrote. I think I just thought the title was funny.

:learn:
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

i think commodore is channeling the voices of angels with this post because i have no idea what he`s talking about
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

Guys, I think Commodore comes off as such a nice guy because we've all been holding back our anecdotes about how tough he is.

I'll start off: I remember this one time, Commodore once helped an old lady across the street. He maintains he did it only because he was Queen Liz's bodyguard at the time (1988-1993), and because a bunch of Soviet troops had opened fire on their position.

Detractors point out that this was one of his lesser feats, as one of the 700 men in the battalion survived Commodore's attack. The survivor fled to Moscow, where his reports of the event caused the USSR to dissolve out of complete fear.

Said detractors have all since died under mysterious yet horrifically violent circumstances.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

Oh, so Commodore thinks he can hang out with the mean guys, huh? OK, Tough Guy, why don't you prove how mean you are!! Go and do something mean on this forum, and maybe we'll let you have a Mean Guys Decoder Ring so we can share secrets.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

it was a cry for help...

i'm so pathetic. i'll never get that decoder ring now.

Quantum, perhaps you are thinking of my brother Vic?

also i bet all the codes just make fun of the guy who's cracking the code.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*