CRYSTAL SHYPS: looking for a group of at least three

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

kylerd
newcomer

CRYSTAL SHYPS: looking for a group of at least three

Post by kylerd »

I am looking for someone who has no problems with racist/crude humour, can chat on A.I.M. and knowing where the hell "CRYSTAL SHYPS" came from is a definate plus.
You also may be wondering what part you will be undertaking in this project, but right now all I can say is that it will be determined. Also note that if you do not show up to the twice weekly chat sessions, or if I feel your work is inadequate, I will respectfully dismiss you from the team. If there is an instance in which someone is removed from the team and I choose to keep their material, they will be given credit, but take note that those removed will no longer have control over materials suggested to or given to me.

If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me at nintendoslave13@aol.com
A.I.M.:nintendoslave13
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

retarded
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
kylerd
newcomer

Post by kylerd »

Go fuck a goat.
Current project: CRYSTAL SHYPS
Yes, I have put Adventure on the backburner...for now...
Mister Lad
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by Mister Lad »

Look buddy you cant come in here all asking to speak to the racists because that just makes you come of like a jerk. You talk like this half crazed businessman and you even mispelled "Ships" which is just contradictory of your so-called profesionallism.

And you should not tell the users to do things with goats (or ANY animals for that matter) because that will just lead to punishment...

Now lets take five and then take it from the top, ok buddy? We know you are new and all but please...lets have a little dignety.

:safe:
Mister Lad!!!!
<i>Who weares short shorts?
MISTER LAD THATS WHO!</i>
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I'm going to reply like I was Quantum because you're new.

Group projects in ZZT rarely go anywhere, especially when the head of the project is somebody relatively new to ZZT. Especially especially when the teamwork is taken really seriously. Most people around here don't even use ZZT anymore, and when they do it's just to make something short. You're better off trying this by yourself.
Mister Lad wrote:You talk like this half crazed businessman and you even mispelled "Ships" which is just contradictory of your so-called profesionallism.
I assumed that was one of those wacky spellings, like if he made a game called ROBOTZ.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Mister Lad

Post by Mister Lad »

Wacky spelling just doesnt cut the mustard when youre an uptight.
Mister Lad!!!!
<i>Who weares short shorts?
MISTER LAD THATS WHO!</i>
superbowl shuffle

Post by superbowl shuffle »

All I can think of is the Doors song.

Also you are a tremendous douche. I've had bosses who are more chill than you. And they pay me to work for them.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
kylerd
newcomer

Post by kylerd »

I guess no one watches Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Good Job!?
Current project: CRYSTAL SHYPS
Yes, I have put Adventure on the backburner...for now...
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

no, no one does

seriously, no one in the entire world watches that show
VinceP
&lt;3s you

Post by VinceP »

i'll join
Shadow Mage
Naked Zombie Sean Connery

Post by Shadow Mage »

Dude, many people have probably already said it. And probably many more will say so not haveing read through only your post, but we are defianatly suffering from a shortage of chocolate sprinkles.

At the same time, perhaps you should try and play a few of the higher rated games on the site before you go off and try and make a game of your own. Perhaps playing through some of the games labeled ZZT Syndromes and ZZT Encyclopedia will help. After playing through those it might help from that point on to play through some of the featured games like Burger Joint and Frost (yiff yiff lol!).

After that, then try to make your own game.

Just my opinion. But I'd rather play through game that takes a few months to make and looks good, over a game that takes hours to make and sucks.

Also, utilities like kev edit are your friend as long as you save often and don't go over the 20k board limit. I did that once, and messed up m game alot.
Meh, can't beleive how little I come to these forums now.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

I am 13, racist and happy with it. There are SO MANY people on planet earth I wanna nuke right now. all the n*****, wogs, chinks, sand n***** and that's just a minority of people I want to die. Oh, and Z2 are a bunch of lifeless cocks.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

wogs?

Like tadpoles?

Is wogs a derogatory name for the Polish?

:blazkowicz:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

italians, greeks, lebanese etc. it's popular in australia (see: Cronulla), but also reclaimed.

my mother is southern european, but my dad is aussie, maybe that makes me a wog? :confused: