HAY GUYS GUESS WHOS NOT LER

..................WTF?! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS "XRUMER"?!

Moderator: Quantum P.

WHO IS LER?

NOT YOU
27%
NOT ME
73%

Total votes: 11

Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

MadTom, I am sorry for going with the flow and making fun of you. You made awesome ZZT games and you are an awesome community member.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

MadTom give me a kiss :keen:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

god this thread is weird
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Now HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE people! I said this thread is for confessing your embarassing sins, not cheering up madtom.

And APOLOGIZING is way out of line! I can't leave for a second without this board going straight to hell!
Quantum P.
Level 17 Accordion Thief

Post by Quantum P. »

this thread is now about a panama game you see

last to post is man plan and canal all in one
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

i will confess my most private and embarrassing sin:

... i made one or two guest powdered slut girls boards when i was still a nubile young zzt newbie and would do anything to impress madtom to the max :( anything. oh god i'm so sorry i knew not what i was doing, i was an awful zzter and they looked horrible

but since they appear to have been lost forever and no-one ever knew about them, i do not care! not that i would anyway, they were only on the site for a bit before i asked him to take them down, i challenge anyone to find them if you wish for us all to enjoy a hearty laugh!
nps
so kawaii! so cute!

Post by nps »

also once i raped a kangaroo to death.
ZZT Guy
enjoys muffins

Post by ZZT Guy »

Major Bumsore wrote:also once i raped a kangaroo to death.
AHAHAHAHA!
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

My girlfriend has been bugging me for an engagement ring for a long time. I told her I would ask her within a year to keep her quiet. I now have have only a few months left, and I still dont really want to marry her. I love her and all, but I dont want to get engaged yet. I will probably just be weak and buy her a damn ring and give in. Sometimes I really hate myself.

I have had sex with so many hookers that I can no longer count them. It's all good until I meet a girl I really like and feel really guilty. I worry that one day I'll meet a really nice girl and she'll dump me when she finds out.

i do everything backdraw and wrong - sometimes i think it's great, like drinking wine out of a coffee mug at 10am - sometimes i just hate myself - i always want to play off norms, but i think i just do it because it makes me feel smart - people think i'm weird but then i get a kick out of that because they seemed so dumb anyways

i broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago and i cant stand him and i was in a year and a half long relationship with him. my best friend told me that when ever he did something wrong hed make me feel like it was my fault and she just made me relize this. so now im going out with this one amazing guy whos not an asshole like he was and makes me feel like i could never do anything wrong. this guy is amazing but my ex is wallowing over me "breaking his heart"(the more i think about it the less i think i loved him) he was a boyfriend who made you feel like shit and hes the reason why i started cutting and became all anorexic cause i wanted to be perfect to make him happy. he made my life hard and now wants me to come back into his and i hate his guts for telling my mom that i am a cutter and making my life hell!!! he just pisses me off more than anything now and now hes doing it to one of my closest friends whos also a cutter. im really happy with my new boyfriend though so as long as i have him to make my day better im not as bad as i used to be. i mean i was bad like bad and now im trying to stop i went 2 weeks of not doing it and its ok. its really hard to stop but he just makes me so mad and all of his away messages are all about us and everything that happend between us. i hate him so much its crazy id never thought id see the day i hated someone more than assperzack.lol.

i'm 16. my boyfriend and i were together for about a year. we broke up about 3 months ago. i miss him so much. he was my first real boyfriend, but we had a long long relationship and i am abnormally attached to him and obsessed with him. i think about him everyday, all the time. he was like my security blanket.
i took a lot of pills one night when i thought he was hanging out, yes just hanging out, with another girl. recently, i tried to cut myself, to see how it felt. i do things like this because, sometimes i wish i would somehow end up in the hospital, and have his full attention again. i crave for his attention.
i want to loose my virginity to him but it's too late cause we're broken up. sometimes i feel like i should offer him to have sex with me so we can be together again.

One time when I was like 13 and my sister was 7 we were at the fair and I was mad at her. We got on the Himalaya and the gravity pushed me into her, I pushed as hard as I could and tried to hurt her.It didn't hurt her, in fact she thought it was funny. But, I feel horrible to this day. I am now 22.

My boyfriend has asked me before if I am depressed and I always say no. Recently, I realized I might be. I'm beginning to hate everyone except for him. Not beginning to, I do hate everyone but him. I love him dearly. I'm so confused and I think I've been lying to my therapist.

i think i might be in love again, and there's nothing i can do about it. i wish she'd talk to me...

I wear t-shirts from the 80s everyday, don't wash my hair, my mom was raped, i don't know my true ethnicity, and i like a girl whose face is pale and doughy.

Did anyone see that 16-year old black girl from X-Factor who made it in the top 5, I forgot her name, but she is buff. I love her facial figure, body figure, actual looks, I also love her style. I'm also 16 by the way.

when i was younger i learned that masturbation outside really turned me on, so once while walking my dog in a nearby monastery, i went to it in the bushes with my dog watching. just as i was about to reach my sexual peak, two nuns walked past and caught a glimpse of me with one hand up my top fondling my nipples, and the other down my pants fingering myself.

i love my boyfriend to death..but i'm afraid to tell him that.

in high school a lot of girls liked me, a lot of girls who were my friends, and in an effort to cushion their feelings as much as i could i babied them and ended up leading them on. i feel bad about that.
also, because they liked me for some strange reason, now that i'm in college it's hard, seemingly impossible in fact, for me to truly appreciate another girl's affection -- even when i think i have feelings for that girl.
another thing is that, because i'm somehow emotionally blank, i'm not even sure if i do really have feelings for that girl. so i'll probably end up inadvertantly leading her on like the rest, even though she's much cooler and, to me, more beautiful than they are.
i know i should be honest, but what do you say when you don't feel enough to say anything about what you're feeling, because you don't even know what that is?
sigh. i'm waiting for heaven.

My face is raped with dry skin and blemishes. Dead, peeled skin show everywhere in my face, my hair is greasy and my back hurts.
The wonder that is Accutane!
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

code red se <:D

also one time i drew naked lady in zzt

twice, actually

the first time i didn't distribute it, and deleted it

the second time was a purple-haired wolf woman, which i did distribute and i thought it was AWESOME at the time (2001 i think). it was a big pic, like six boards (3x2)

it wasn't the powderedslut girls, though. ha ha haha

also i bought the new scott mccloud book and i think it is very interesting and informative! fuck you commodore! i will kill you all!
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

he just seems to lack that certain something, what was it called? oh yeah, talent.

no but seriously, it's just something about it that makes me feel like I'd be better putting my time into someone else. The best thing he did was probably
"The New Adventures of Abraham Lincoln".

In a related story I have drawn a naked girl in my most recent release. I think she came out pretty well, but it wasn't done useing blocks so it's a bit different I suppose.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

oh no, he's not a master painter/writer genius supping from the cups of rembrandt and shakespeare. therefore he is a subhuman who deserves nothing more than extermination from this planet before he pollutes the earth with more of his filth! that bastard!

i like him and his wacky comics theory books, even though i think the whole micropayment thing is pretty silly (and the bitch fight between him and the penny arcade guys that ensued was beyond retarded) and that reinventing comics was a waste of paper (albeit one that was moderately interesting in parts). he's not a great artist, i'll agree to that, and he's a serviceable but unspectacular writer, but if you think he doesn't have at least some talent as a theorist, well... you are dumb! and i will kill you all!

also, i like flimsy's story a lot. flimsy, tell us about the time jeffrey rowland tied you up and kept you captive in his basement for three months for use as a sex slave, and your daring escape from the cycle of rape and revenge

in conclusion, madtom is freeware, and you do not need a crack, or indeed a serial number, to pl :adomisfreewareyoudontneedacrackorserialnumbertopl

Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

it's funny you should mention jeffrey rowland and basements

i'm actually his hair stylist, and i collect his hair in jars which i KEEP in my basement. it gives me power over him
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

the scary thing here is that i believe you.