sip on a little renoise and illbient

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

sip on a little renoise and illbient

Post by Counter Clause »

who here uses renoise? who here cares about the darker side of there brain? Verily, thou who buyeth thy dirty magazine purchases with a coin from thou pit behind window blinds. I bought renoise and now I am giving the option to "render high quality music in arguru's algorithm" I mean holy but sex, really. Nevermind the voting I always seem to miss! BUT really! Where is the high tech gear? Oh, wait. I get asio support now! Woooooh. Too bad i'm using a shitty sound blaster live! value from like 1947. All my money went to percs so I can cope with college. Oh, hi. check out my sig. for just some of my crappy music.
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

remind me what renoise is, because the name is familiar to me
this is a deep and meaningful quote
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

it's a really nice tracker. It's like fast tracker but with with full vst support and really nice sound quality. check renoise.com for fun info that will go right up your nose.[/url]
The ZZter pioneer Exdavid on Dmusic.com My Music Please don't touch grammy's peepee.
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

tracker?

ggggaaaayyyyy
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

zamros likes it when I call him stimpson under the moon light.
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

hey, its not my fault that all music made with a tracker sucks
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

I think that's just a matter of taste. not to mention the skill level of the musician which will vary quite a bit. the newer trackers are starting to catch up with modern day step sequencers things. The sound that comes from trackers differentiates a bit from other methods of making music. Anyways, your fuck'n stupid, you have always been and always will be. I picture you as this 4 eyes fat fucked with warts and toilet paper hanging out of your ass. oh, wait, you are.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

this is going to get interesting
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

anyways I just wanted to promote my music and see if anyone else was interested in renoise or trackers anymore. more to be said but I do not speak things of god when I'm half awake.
http://yahoo.com/
*shuggles*

Post by http://yahoo.com/ »

I like trackers and I'm pretty sure renoise got on my nerves
this is a deep and meaningful quote
mania-[ker]
Im Zamros

Post by mania-[ker] »

its comforting to know that even after all this time, clause is still a self aggrandizing douchebag

:icannotcontrol:
Counter Clause
banned like a kickstand
banned like a kickstand

Post by Counter Clause »

Ok, ok. So I have self esteem, sorry. I don't some stupid fucking attack on everything I say because to some people it's not funny or interesting. I don't care if no one gets the context in which I speak. The tone of my voice which is filtered out through the limitations of text. Text that is posted here to be seen by different cultures and countries. I really care less about your opinions. I'll start a thread about whatever I want it to be as long as it falls within guide lines of what is acceptable. This is why I hate forums. I see too many a jackass.
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

Here's a grand idea:

Don't be a smug asshole!

:keen:
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

Counter Clause wrote:Your opinion is small and feeble, shared by you and your cohort of goons. You are a nothing, an abuser of narcotics, whose brain is impaired by chemical damage and rogue neural-complex subdivisions.
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

at times like this, i just sit back and acknowledge the fact that i love you nadir
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO