End of 3rd Annuel 24hoZZT Thanks for Playing

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

ghettoflower
viovis

End of 3rd Annuel 24hoZZT Thanks for Playing

Post by ghettoflower »

Yeah i like food.. Thanks for playing. i'll look over all of them and decide a shining star in close time.

<strike>blablablabla it goes on..

There's a make-up contest. see end of thread or webpage... see webpage for entries. Thanks for everyone for joining up!

topic 1 is fyre.. topic 2 is furry. pick one.. and check out the ZBOOKBAG at see link below.. the ZBOOKBAG IS AT http://viovis.chaosnet.org/3/zbookbag.zip I ADVISE EVERYONE IN AND OUT OF THIS CONTEST TO GET IT..

Sorry I was late... bikin... yeah, bikin... my <strike>bicycle</strike> Harley in the rain and I <strike>was stuck at work</strike> was ticketed for being a rebel harley driver.. it waddn't no honda! Anyway it was because my helmet offended him ... because it said STICK IT TO THE MAN.. YEAH... anyway... it's due at 11 pm EASTERN sunday due to this setback.. can't hurt anyone for this.

That's right, ANNUEL

http://viovis.chaosnet.org/3
http://www.exploitedchaos.com/3
http://viovis.chaosnet.org/3

It's been a while since the last 24hozzt, and I think a new one is in order. Well, I'm sure there were some that never had the chance. I know it may be a busy weekend with short notice and etcetera, but for some Thanksgiving weekend may go "hey, I've already had my feast, too stuffed for days to go anywhere".

This is why I feel a new contest is in order. Plus, I mean, there's a grand prize and all. Before i go into the BOOHOO stuff, lemme list the features of joining:

* You'll impress me
* Your game will shine with the others no matter what
* You'll get a chance to try something new if you want
* Or the chance to relive some oldskool moments.
* The self-satisfaction of creating another world.
* All contestants get the ZZT Bookbag, a zzt file with goodies and help and inspiration.
* All who submit an entry will get the offer to make a project with me, vio, in the future, your genre (innovative)
* Finally, the winner gets to split a pie with me. That's right, I buy the pie, and you get some and I get some. (this may be rennovated, but so far, pie)

This should be enough that this next list won't scare you off

RULES?
* Contest will be between 5:00 PM Eastern Saturday 11/27 and 9:00 PM Eastern Sunday 11/28
* There will be relax period between 5:00 PM and 7:00 Saturday SO YOU CAN RELAX AND THINK IT OVER how you wanna do this obstacle and a more than generous grace period between 7:00 OM and 9:00 on Sunday.
* You will be given TWO different topics
* You must send a ZZT file within the Allotted time with one of the two topics applying and/or relating to one of the two topics.
* Any judge who hasn't submitted scores within 2 weeks(?) will be deemed to have agreed with the average of the other judges.
* ANY utils used will be allowable
* Must attempt to use the topic
* Backpackers (those who view and wield the ZZT Bookbag) may bet additional benefits.
* All entries are admittable and judgeable.
* You are allowed to seek help from me.
* You must include a text with the same name as the file with your name, the name of the game, and whatever other insight you wanna put in.
* Dedication, Determination, Dependability is encouraged, just like the news coverage you can count on
* Teams are TOTALLY encouraged. If you can organize it, it's all you and your dogs!
* I may have to work so you might get a nice grace period.
* There may be future rennovations too

I may make a page for this adventure. Probably will. Because I care. Yes, you get a book bag, and the chance to eat something (oh you're gonna want more food after next week), the chance to work head to head with me in future, and of course, the self-satisfaction of completing another ZZT world. These will root out for a while. The more feedback I get the better I can make this contest.

If you're by all means interested in this new indestructable opportunity or have questions/comments, by all means contact me at viovis@sdf.lonestar.org, AIM ProViovis , reply here. It's all up to you. The windows of opportunity are open. Plus I mean, this is the perfect following weekend and all, so.

-=-==-=--==-=-=-=-
Filmzy: your HANDS, you fool! Your HANDS!
Filmzy: Even you, disembodies blue translucent mitten!</strike>
Last edited by ghettoflower on Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:38 am, edited 8 times in total.
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

I'll make an attempt. Hopefully I won't have like a creative drought like I did with MadTom's WoZ [ sorry madtom suh :(((((( ]
r
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

Bastard.

I was going to host one.

Oh well I like to compete more than I like to judge. Ignore the WoZZT.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

There's pretty much no way I can spend a lot of time on this. But I didn't spend a lot of time on Special Adventure and we all know how much that game rocks.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

The last 24HoZZT was a hideous failure

Just ask Appliance

That reminds me, he never sent me the hat

>=(
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

So was Flaming O's
Visit the Museum of ZZT

What can be said now?

Post by 519 »

I'm in.

Maybe I can even expand it into a big game when I'm done.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Ghettoflowerviovis is a good advertising executive so he has convinced me to join up.
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Dr. Dos wrote:So was Flaming O's
Grr, I almost won that one. One judge results sheet away!
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Keep dreaming.

Paper Wisdom rocks your socks.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
TTTPPP
Latest band news: &quot;There are no news!&quot;

Post by TTTPPP »

This sounds like an immense challenge, and I would heartily encourage anyone and everyone to sign up (think of the pie).

Having said that I can't do it because I'm away from my computer all next weekend. If you need judges I'd do that though.
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

SOMEWHERE i have everybody's results compiled except for flaming O
Visit the Museum of ZZT

What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

[18:17:03] Microwavia: except my last 24hozzt that i participated in was in '99.
[18:17:15] Proviovis: yeah, it's on the list if you didn't notice

this IS a good date, so uhh sign me up or something and i'll defend the family's honor and heritage.
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm counting 10 sign ups.. Got some pending and aok's through aim. Working on the page at the moment. I'm going to adapt to the TWO DIFFERENT TOPICS theory, because that whole not making a game because they don't like the topic is wrong, i guess. I'm complicating and bending ideas as we speak in order.

Like persay, what if i said i didn't like a certain entry and were to by incident offend someone and they reply "where's your entry so i can make fun of it?" you got it! It'll get last place though, unless someone else wants to have last place. Some people do, I'm flexible. It's allowable.

I'm still working on the page.. hopefully i'm about done. I thank everyone for the interest. and please reach for the skies.

As for TTTPPP, I'll consider you as a Judge since I feel you wield that power.If you still want to make an entry, by all means, but don't let it get in the way of your plans and stuff, because I hope to death you're partying your ass off, because it's thanksgiving weekend. We give thanks, and we party on wednesday thursday and friday possibly. If you still have the power to party after that, oh man, that's power, and I can't take that away from anyone! But I'll put your name on the applicants, as like, you know, a tribute and stuff. I'll make one with more notice in the future. And if you're not having the party time of your life, you'd better make up for lost time and party later.

As for prior 24hozzt's, they just aren't the ones i've hosted. I've already hosted two. Props to Dos and Clecky by the way, and Zamros for participating in either of them, and the short wave of people who played em. That's another subject. They had less organization than this one. This one has some days prior notice and it's on a great weekend when we'll be inspired because we've eaten and partied and grown tired of our relatives/friends.

ZZT Book Bag, man. it'll inspire you. You'll wonder "Why am I still looking in this book bag? What contents are so great in here??? Damn, why am I still looking?" That's why you'll also get some NICE grace period and Preplan period, because to sit unmotivated for WHO KNOWS HOW LONG is useless. This is getting long..
Dr. Dos

Post by Dr. Dos »

canI have first place?
Visit the Museum of ZZT