Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

she so DDAAAMNNN fine.
<-- JESSICA ALBA

anyway, can i be in the game?

\m/ RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[size=84:2xnkfrww]"I have a joke....there is a chair and the chair a walk...with a shoes. LALALALALA...the chair is a walking!"

[i:2xnkfrww]"What a funny image."[/i:2xnkfrww]

"Yes. I really should tell this joke?"

[i:2xnkfrww]"Probably not."[/i:2xnkfrww][/size:2xnkfrww]
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

I love you too nuero <3 :sex:
Seriously though, what/where/who do ya wanna be? And you, erm, Master Raze is it? Um.... I dunno you very much/well, so I dunno where you'd fit in. Any ideas? Also, anyone by some strange twist of fate have a copy of the aforementioned manuscript in .txt or HTML or .pdf etc? I'd REALLY appreciate a reference copy, 'cause Muppet Christmas Carol ain't no DVD. =( NOTE THAT EVERYONE I CAN SQUEEZE IN WILL BE IN! IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU'RE NOT IN I COULDN'T FIND A PLACE FOR YOU. Sorry. <:( (Had to use a MadTom, cause they're sincere)
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Characters of Raze's type can be found throughout literature.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

can i be kevin from home alone
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Okay, but I want to be Kevin from Home Alone too, along with my brother.

It'll be a three-Kevin deal.
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

if we're going by the muppet christmas carol i want to be that guy that the ladies try to sell scrooge's stuff to when he gets visited by the future ghost.

that spider-thing

also muppet christmas carol rocks the hizzouse \m/
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

well put me as ANYTHING. i don't care. thats if u can squeeze me in the game. so far it sounds like the gta:sa of zzt without the carjacking and gang warfare and car modding and.....

if theres any old guys like him -> :agh: then make him me.

:agh: Old Man: HELLO THERE YOUNG LAD.

I missed doing that. Ahhh, the good old days.
[size=84:2xnkfrww]"I have a joke....there is a chair and the chair a walk...with a shoes. LALALALALA...the chair is a walking!"

Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

FSFunky wrote:if we're going by the muppet christmas carol i want to be that guy that the ladies try to sell scrooge's stuff to when he gets visited by the future ghost.

that spider-thing

also muppet christmas carol rocks the hizzouse \m/
You're in.
Raze: umm.........you can be the undertaker that robs Scrooge, I guess. How's that sound?
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

damn it am i kevin
Zack: Preppy, charming and totally gorgeous! Zach is a schemer who would rather stay up all night figuring how to get out of an exam than studying for it!

Slater: The All-American athlete with dimples to die for! Captain of Bayside's football team, Slater is a chauvinist who -- believe it or not -- has an emotional side. What a combo!

Screech: Class clown and electronic genius! When Screech turns on the power, the fun never stops!
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

that sounds superb milamber. tonight you can sleep easy.

What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

i want to be tim allen
Will Sharber
What can be said now?

Post by Will Sharber »

Me too guys!

... right?
Aplsos
ill make a meal of you

Post by Aplsos »

i get to be will sharber
r
nuero
███▄ ▀█ââ€

Post by nuero »

god damn it am i kevin or not

Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

nuero plz shut up there is no Kevin in A Christmas Carol and you carried the joke too far. Also, for my own clarification, were you 'Redmage' in the log included in ZZTV6 (redmage.txt)?