midi 2 zzt = can be done but mod 2 zzt? also can be done

NOTE: I HATE A LOT OF YOUR ZZT GAMES, SO WATCH OUT!

Moderators: Commodore, Zenith Nadir

ghettoflower
viovis

midi 2 zzt = can be done but mod 2 zzt? also can be done

Post by ghettoflower »

I've discovered a new breakthrough on another form to half-ass zzt music. Back in the day we had ZZTPiano which was.. oh crap, expressive diahrrea... i'll explain later
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

best thread in years.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

:911:
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

Umm, yeah, anyway, you can do it, yo.. I've done it successfully twice. have expressive diahrrea that is.. it's where it pours out in symmetry in such beauty that you think, "oh where art thou, butt virus?"

Wait no, i actually did learn how to convert mod to zzt tunes.. First I download MELODY ASSISTANT, then search for hours for a way to get it to work, err, yeah... and then after it works... you load a mod..., select STAFF / TAB SETUP.. select the most used instrunment. select guitar... do okay.. then export it to TAB

THEn edit it so notes aren't being played at the same time because i'm too cool for chords, and make sure DASH - comes before anything else.. then load up tab2zzt, and select the tab.. do SCREEN, and copy and past it LIVE... SELECT A NICE TEMP.. like T. for popcorn, of S. for the lordship intro song, insert the idles (one s note's like a cycle 1 idle, average it from there), totally mods in ZZT. or a MIDI in ZZT.. The last this was seen in was Las Muzique III where Voighdt and Dragonlord converted over many midi files.. but... Mod files? DREAMNOT!! TILL THIS DAY!!

If you want any music converted over just send me a midi or a mod and tell me which instrunment to take from.. and I'll be happy to oblige.

If you're interested enough to check it out yourself and get this 4.3 meg program, and need some COUGH COUGH help.. you'llhave to refer to the secret handshake and its ettiquite, message me at proviovis on aim
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Are the results good?
ghettoflower
viovis

Post by ghettoflower »

I'll bet many expressive diarrhea experiences it is. the song Popcorn by Hot Butter came in well. And for all those nannyfannies who didn't like zzt because lack of Mod support, well here's the answer! and it couldn't be sweeter.. MODS.. IN ZZT.. this ALMOST tops the revolution of characters talking in 3d, or the ZZT REVIEW BOARD, some of Mew, or as he liked to be called Razorblade's best achievements and donations to ZZT.

Anyway, yeah, either get this yourself, or send me some mods you want converted... And I'll do my best to do the tempo, but that's up to you. My computer still and never had any midi support so I may have to guess or know the instrunment all the main stuff's in since it only wants to copy over one instrunment, which makes sense because if you're gonna learn to play it on guitar, why put all the drums and flutes and guitar and piano on one tab? BUT THAT WOULD RULE, I SAY.. IT ... would rule... to have the evil tab of darkness.
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

What's funny is that he came back two hours later