Question

Michael Gaddass wants to keep up with you on Twitter

Moderator: zamros

Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Question

Post by Dr. Dos »

<a href="http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... &st=0">How does this community feel towards homosexuals and bisexuals. Moderators, I would appreciate it if you would not lock this topic. Oh, and this has nothing to do with me, by the way. I just thought that I should bring this up, after a man in my town was bashed to death because they mistakenly thought that he was gay.</a>
Last edited by Dr. Dos on Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Micah
Ordinery

Post by Micah »

DOS IS GAY. :gay:

If gays can find a way to reproduce, I'll be able to live happily with them.
hay sxy ladie!
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Re: Question

Post by Ando »

Dr. Dos wrote:How does this community feel towards homosexuals and bisexuals. Moderators, I would appreciate it if you would not lock this topic. Oh, and this has nothing to do with me, by the way. I just thought that I should bring this up, after a man in my town was bashed to death because they mistakenly thought that he was gay.
This may go over my 4-post-a-day limit but I think that this is an important topic to discuss.

Many people think of me as a homosexual. I'm not, but that doesn't stop them. They think that I'm gay because they misread my autism; they think DIFFERENT=GAY. Gayboys have constantly hit on me since I was 15 years old, and I fear that one day I may be beaten to death or raped (by either homo- or hetero-sexual men) because of this stupid misunderstanding. It doesn't help with getting girls, either.

There was this one incidence where when I was a junior in high school a freshman in my French class at first thought that I was retarded and after finding out that I was much smarter than him, he then thought that I was a faggot. He started to call me a fag in the halls. At first, it didn't phase me, but as time went on it got to the point where I was almost crying in the councilor's office, wanting to kill that kid and very ashamed that a person two years younger than me could cause me so much harm. After the councilor notified the guy's parents, he stopped doing it. Although such an incident has never happened since, I am very much aware that it could happen again in the future.

I used to be extremely homophobic, but I'm not anymore. I'm fine with gay people now so long as they aren't interested in me.

Well, I hope you'll all understand. If you guys make fun of me because of this, it will just show your immaturity. But maybe this time you'll be sympathetic.
What can be said now?

Post by 235 »

who cares, why fuss about it? it's just opinion anyway. i don't hate a person because they're gay, but that doesn't mean i automatically like them either. i knew a gay person who was pretty damn funny, so he was cool.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Suddenly I can't remember when I chose to be straight. Maybe I didn't choose anything! Maybe I'm nothing! :agh: :freud: :hmmmm:
Zaphod
What can be said now?

Post by 826 »

I don't give an assfuck whether or not someone's a queer...

As long as they keep it outta my christian conservative neighborhood. Then I'd whomp their faggot asses. And Japs, I don't care for them Jappos either.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Meanrapeteefist wrote:I don't give an assfuck whether or not someone's a queer...

As long as they keep it outta my christian conservative neighborhood. Then I'd whomp their faggot asses. And Japs, I don't care for them Jappos either.
And the spics and sand n*****, Meantee. Don't forget the spics and sand n*****.
Kjorteo
^o.O^

Post by Kjorteo »

OK everyone, forgive me for breaking the random jovial z2 spirit here, but I think I have to deliver some schooling, as it were. If this is wrong and I'm just being stupid one of the mods can delete it or something, I won't mind.

Ando, you take Z2 way too seriously, which is why you keep getting in trouble. Look. Dos posts this:
Dr. Dos wrote:<a href="http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index. ... &st=0">How does this community feel towards homosexuals and bisexuals. Moderators, I would appreciate it if you would not lock this topic. Oh, and this has nothing to do with me, by the way. I just thought that I should bring this up, after a man in my town was bashed to death because they mistakenly thought that he was gay.</a>
The fact that it's a huge link to a forum that's full of stupid is a hint that he's just screwing around. If that's not a big enough hint, consider that EVERYONE ON Z2 IS ALWAYS SCREWING AROUND. ALWAYS. That's how you know.

Micah posts this:
micah wrote:DOS IS GAY. :gay:

If gays can find a way to reproduce, I'll be able to live happily with them.
This is random and stupid enough to pass the stringent z2 quality control. Micah wins.

You post this:
Ando wrote:This may go over my 4-post-a-day limit but I think that this is an important topic to discuss.

Many people think of me as a homosexual. I'm not, but that doesn't stop them. They think that blah blah blah I take z2 way too seriously
ONE OF THESE POSTS DOES NOT BELONG. Grasp this and you won't be getting banned as much, maybe.

Oh, and :gay: :icannotcontrol: :slap: and such.
"You're alive," said the maker, and smiled at the aardvark.

<Kjorteo> "yiff"
<gbelo> Wanna yiff.
<Kjorteo> yes
<gbelo> No no no.
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

I have decided something.

:prezbw:

In the vein of MTP, I shall now be rewarding Excellence on the Z2 fora with the MADTOM STAR (IN THE CELESTIAL SENSE).

For the above post, Kjorteo, and in light of your generally not being an idiot, I confer upon you the very first of these.
What can be said now?

Post by 826 »

And one day it will be mine.
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I am totally like the hugest fag ever, run for your lives puny heterosexuals.

:gaybaron:
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Kjorteo, I don't think that he is screwing around. It's too serious of a topic. If he really is, then it's just plain sickening. But I don't want to think about that.

By the way, the DigitalMZX thread isn't really taking the topic lighty, either. At least not at the first few posts.
FSFunky
Fergalicious

Post by FSFunky »

i want a star :(

(lol jew-star)

Anyway, I suppose the intent of this topic was rather vague, but Kjorteo's response was fucking gold.

But, people who fear homosexuals are fags.
FUNKY DEFINITION: MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO
Stak
Watching you post

Post by Stak »

Ando wrote:Kjorteo, I don't think that he is screwing around. It's too serious of a topic. If he really is, then it's just plain sickening. But I don't want to think about that.

By the way, the DigitalMZX thread isn't really taking the topic lighty, either. At least not at the first few posts.
Ando
2SEXY4U
2SEXY4U

Post by Ando »

Shesh.