Mu KevEdit's being a jerksp. <:(

Discuss how totally awesome Bang! is here.

Moderator: Terryn

Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

I like you guys too. You give me something to do during the rare rainy days we get here in the desert. *glances at emoticons* You guys REALLY gotta add the You Got Served thing. That would be AWESOME for <strike>flaming</strike> <strike>dissing</strike> conversing with people. ^_^ Anyway, the only CyQ thing I saw was in this very umm, sub-forum. He seemed okay. What do he do to piss you all off? And does this mean no more ZZTAE updates? U_U Oh, and is Kev Vance still here? <sigh> I wish I could've met all the "(in)famous" ZZTers like uhh, BoxTop, Krackken, and MadGuy. Oh, and Fish & Ig too. That makes me wonder. What did Boonob mean in his "gallery" in Parallel BK? (in cause you don't remember, it was....
@COWZ
Communism
You have two cows. The government takes them both and gives you the milk.
Facism
You have two cows. The government takes them both and shoot you.
ZZT Communityism
You have two cows. Fishfood bans them both. and Nadir RIDES TEH HOSSZ. (or something like that.) Was Fish a MOD or something?
dave2
bada da da DUN DUN DUN

Post by dave2 »

Thanks man, that's sweet.

Fish was a Moderator and one of the co-creators of Z2. He probably banned people lots (I'm not sure, I never came on the forums, especially way back then)
I'm back for more ZZT fun!
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

fish used to own the site.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MadTom
<:D

Post by MadTom »

Jazzy wrote:What did Boonob mean in his "gallery" in Parallel BK? (in cause you don't remember, it was....
@COWZ
Communism
You have two cows. The government takes them both and gives you the milk.
Facism
You have two cows. The government takes them both and shoot you.
ZZT Communityism
You have two cows. Fishfood bans them both. and Nadir RIDES TEH HOSSZ. (or something like that.) Was Fish a MOD or something?
That was a rehash of an old joke which described forms of government in terms of one possessing two cows. Fish was pretty ban-happy back in the day, and that ZENITH REIDS THE HOSS was an old catchphrase of Dragonlord's.

CyQ doesn't come here much of his own free will, the rimshot at him in the rules aside.
Furry Jesus Freak
What can be said now?

Post by Furry Jesus Freak »

Ah. I get it. Now, WHAT THE HECK?! WHEN DID DOS GO CRAZY?! There, now that that's out of the way, back to my question: IS THERE ANY WAY ON GOD'S GREEN AND BLUE EARTH I CAN GET ZZTAE DOCUMENTATION, OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ZZTAE CAN DO TO MAKE A LIST, ETC. Thank you. ^_^
And don't yell at me for SHOUTING, as Moose-Kuh does it all the time. There, I'm done now. Good night, morning, or whatever. I'm off to waste time ZZTing or something.
P.S. Dr. Dos, or whoever does this PLEEZE add that You Got Served emoticon. And tell the Baron to quit staring at me! :(
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

I don't remember where i got it but I have the ZZTAE help file

EDIT: http://zzt.org/Dr_Dos/zztae.hlp
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

as long as we're on the subject anyway

8==D~~
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

We were discussing ejaculating penises?
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

WELL WE ARE NOW.
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

No, it's a four-eyed guy with curly hair and a goatee.

<_> ^_v >_< v_^
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! &lt;3

Post by Dr. Dos »

UH... NO RYAN IT'S CLEARLY A SMILEY IN A CHEF HAT WHO IS DROOLING (BECAUSE HIS AMAZING MEAL HE PREPARED IS ALMOST DONE)
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS THEN

edit: oops
clecky
Founder of Scientology

Post by clecky »

asia
"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men." Harry J. Anslinger, 1929
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Communism -- You have two cows. The government takes them both and gives you the milk. You are so poor, you are hungry. (you have no confidence in this governing system)

Also, when I read zenith's post about cyq I was like 'shit, there was an awesome irc log about that but I don't know where to find it' and then BOOM! there it is. thx dos.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
MadTom

Post by MadTom »

CyQ was always pretty cool, it's just that he stopped work on ZZTAE and then all but stopped posting on the boards or coming on IRC. HE BECAME A STRANGER TO US

He's been commenting on my LJ recently, surprisingly.