Z?

You're a bunch of Philistines really, aren't you?

Moderator: superbowl shuffle

What can be said now?

Z?

Post by 570 »

Z? is a comic book by the artist of Invader Zim. It has in it Jhonny the Homoicidal maniac. Jonny is a relentless killer who will not think twice to chain you to the wall and watch you slowly die by hunger, or nail you to the floor and shoot needels through your body every now and then. Jonny has a pet rabbit named Nail Bunny, why? Because he nailed him to the wall three years before hand, and now the dead and lifeless bunny is like the symbol of reason in his dark life, and there are two symbols of evil in his life, the two doughboys. They constantly urge him to kill himself whenever he has the urge to do so. But dont get me wrong, this is one funny yet disturbing comic book.
So...anybody read this comic book yet?
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

No.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
What can be said now?

Post by 48 »

No.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

It really is a pretty disturbing yet funny comic book, ah you have to read it to understand it. =(
Has NO ONE besides me seen this yet? Some freind showed it to me and it was cool, plus It was by the guy who made Invader Zim. (remember that show?) You can tell by the art style and all.
My freind said it was sorta popular, so I guessed mabey someone had seen it besides me.
Dr. Dos
OH YES! USE VINE WHIP! <3

Post by Dr. Dos »

no.

speak with nadir, i know he likes some of the stuff that guy does, for example: :out:
Visit the Museum of ZZT
Follow Worlds of ZZT on Twitter

Apologies for the old post you may have just read.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

"JOHNNY The Homicidal Maniac" is an underground comic about,..well,...... Johnny the homicidal maniac, Happy Noodle Boy and Woddly Headed Bob. If you like sadistic humor, then you should defiantly pick this comic up. Not only is Johnny a psychopath that nail's rabbits to his wall, paints his walls with blood (with he has to keep repainting in order to keep the bright red color), has a man tied up in his basement who is wired to the doorbell (not to mention the toaster, the toilet and the blender), massacres restaurants full of people,..... he also is an artist; and his comic Happy Noodle Boy is a hit with the insane homeless. If the name of the comic (or the cover for that matter) doesn't give you the notion that this is a violent comic,... let me let help you,.. it is.

Yay, I found some info on the internet!, and sorry for spelling Johnny, Jhonny before hand. =(
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

No.
Alexis Janson
wacky morning DJ

Post by Alexis Janson »

Nope.

I've been meaning to, though!
Zenith Nadir
this is my hammer

Post by Zenith Nadir »

god damnit

why is it that the only other person around here who's read johnny the homicidal maniac is a drooling fuckwit

yeah anyway jhonen vasquez is my hero, buy all his books

they're generally superior to invader zim, not that zim isn't good
he looked upon the world and saw it was still depraved :fvkk:

Overall: Rotton egg for breakfast
What can be said now?

Post by 97 »

I've read it, but Mr. bob should die. Or get off crack cocaine. Or die after experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms after getting off crack cocaine.
What can be said now?

Post by 48 »

Yes.
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

Zenith Nadir wrote:god damnit

why is it that the only other person around here who's read johnny the homicidal maniac is a drooling fuckwit
IJAK wrote:I've read it

EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT NADIR'S CLAIM GROWS STRONGER BY THE DAY.
wildkarrdex
A daring young man on a flying trapeze.

Post by wildkarrdex »

People like you make me wish I didn't own the comics, you know.

See also: Squee, Fillerbunny, Bad Art Collection, and other i'm sure.

Roman Dirge is good too, but not AS good.

Black and White Minstrels beat both.
What can be said now?

Post by 570 »

demascota wrote:I've read it, but Mr. bob should die. Or get off crack cocaine. Or die after experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms after getting off crack cocaine.
I REALLY SHOULD. =(
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

Mr. Bob you got mad disrespected.

Are you gonna take that shit?

Zenith Nadir called you a drooling fuckwit. I know you may be afraid of him because he is superior but you can't just take his shit like some ass-fiend.

They gonna walk all over you if you
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]