Z-M wants you(r soul)

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

What can be said now?

Z-M wants you(r soul)

Post by 49 »

Z-M wants you. Z-M is a ZZT magazine which features demos, previews, and the stuff you would expect to find in a Zzt magizine.

Here's a full list (things may be added in the future):
Demo
Emails
Previews
Features (Interviews, articles, and other things i'll add in)
Reviews (not too many of these since Z2 and Zeuxworld already has reviews)
Advertisments (scattered throughout the magazine)

Z-M will be in .zzt format and it will most likely be monthly.

So anyway, I/Z-M needs contributions. This can include anything that would fit into the list above. I also need staff members, so I don't have to do everything. But staff members will probably not have a fixed position or job.

Demos: Demos should be shortened versions of your upcoming game. These will be included in a seperate file than the magizine itself, but will be included in the zip file. Try to keep demo filesizes small.

Previews: This section is made of writen previews of an upcoming game. This section is diffrent than Demos. Each ZZTer is allowed to submit 1 demo and 1 preview per issue.

Emails: Just what it sounds like. You write us and we put your letter in the game, possibly with a witty response! You know you want to write us.

Advertisments: The ads. in Z-M are usually small portions of the screen. Also, there will be text advertisments in, well, text. Ads must be ZZT related in some way. Also, I (or the rest of the staff members, if I get any) will choose where an ad will go. Ads can be animated, or still pictures. Each ZZTer is allowed 1 image ad and 1 text ad per issue. Z-M may resize your ad if it cannot fit in the magizine.

Features: This section will include ZZT related articles and interviews. I'm not sure yet what else will be included.

Reviews: It's just like it sounds. You can request us to review something. Reviews are given a score from 0-100.

To Submit Something: email it to my email address (DoomPenguin88@aol.com). Make sure your contribution is in a .zzt or .brd format. Please state what your sending in the email, and where you want it to be in the magizine. For advertisments, you may specify what section (from the list above) you want your ad to appear. I/We will try to grant your request if it is possible.
What can be said now?

Post by 642 »

...interesting...I might submit something...
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

An alternative zzt magazine.

Way to stick it to the man.

And by that I mean you are either dumb or uninformed.
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]
Mooseka
;-*

Post by Mooseka »

or both.
superbowl shuffle
Official Clamp School Defender

Post by superbowl shuffle »

YOU ONLY GET ONE

no secondsies
[size=75:lh51rn9h][b:lh51rn9h]When the 5 o'clock whistle blows, so do I.[/b:lh51rn9h]
[/size:lh51rn9h]