Thug Life testin'

Housing for low income families.

Moderators: nuero, Ando

MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Thug Life testin'

Post by MasterRaze »

I got a very early (and empty) version of Thug Life 2. I want it tested. 5 testers shall be enough, thank you very much. Also post yer findings here on the forums (and under this thread.) plz dont mail em to me.

:agh: Old Man: Sign up for some villainous fun, young lads. Your email addresses shall do fine.
[size=84:2xnkfrww]"I have a joke....there is a chair and the chair a walk...with a shoes. LALALALALA...the chair is a walking!"

[i:2xnkfrww]"What a funny image."[/i:2xnkfrww]

"Yes. I really should tell this joke?"

[i:2xnkfrww]"Probably not."[/i:2xnkfrww][/size:2xnkfrww]
zamros
my power level is enormous

Post by zamros »

i will beta test
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Yo fool... you've got an entire company willing to beta test for you. ;)

So yeah.... me...
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

true. true. Everyone in MIG, expect thug life 2 beta edition in yer mailboxes soon. By soon, i mean: FUCK KNOWS WHEN. actually can't i just send it to you commo and you upload it to the site under 'demo' coz i don't know everyones email and its gonna take me ages to copy and paste em from everywhere AND BREAAATHE.
[size=84:2xnkfrww]"I have a joke....there is a chair and the chair a walk...with a shoes. LALALALALA...the chair is a walking!"

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

got the email. will update soon. There's a lot of updating to do too :P
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Get it at the mig site now people. Link in my sig.[/url]
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
My Liver Hurtz
All Hail

Post by My Liver Hurtz »

Sure Raze, send it to me. I'll try and betatest if I can.
I did!--I did!--You're quicker than your friend... Now for a handful of guilders I happen to have a private and uncut performance of The Rape of the Sabine Women-or rather woman, or rather Alfred--. Get your skirt on, Alfred--
What can be said now?

Re: Thug Life testin'

Post by 661 »

Razor wrote:I got a very early (and empty) version of Thug Life 2. I want it tested. 5 testers shall be enough, thank you very much. Also post yer findings here on the forums (and under this thread.) plz dont mail em to me.

:agh: Old Man: Sign up for some villainous fun, young lads. Your email addresses shall do fine.
I find the lack of illumination in your avatar disturbing.

:superbaron:
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

Liver and everybody who wish to test download it off the mig site. its under upcoming games. for those who don't the site address, mirrorimagegames.tk

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

Spelling/Grammar

After you get your gun and talk to Bullit again: "He lives on the second block from and north of here."

Touching the cards on the table "Bunch of cards -lain- out on the table."

Talking to Brock after first mission: "The fat stinkin arsehole is -properly- connected.

Beating up the guy who badmouths Bob: "You kick him in the balls. You feel -them- squish beneath your shoes.

Suggestions:

You hint at public transport so I'm guessing you're going to be able to ride the underground eventually.

The wharf should actually have a wharf for accuracy sake. Maybe the boat house should have a boat too...

It seems like you've done everything there is to do in this area after you're done. There should be some stuff that you will have to return to later to do.

Luigi tells you a little too much information about how to get the job done.

I couldn't find any programming errors. The game is fun, but you're going to have to make missions get more complex and diverse later on to keep things interesting. Assassinations, immigrant smuggling, train robbing. Keep it varied. KC is a jack of all trades. There should be some action engines and if you like, I've got an idea for a sniper rifle engine I'd like to donate.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

yeah commo, i'd greatly appreciate it if u send me ur sniper engine. (i'm assuming you have it programmed if not, then send wotever u have.) ;)
the public transport ain't a transport as such, it's just a couple of passages which interlink between the three islands. btw, the version i released now is a VERY empty version. the current one, which i'd prolly release as beta has atleast 2 civs in each board, a hospital, a whorehouse you can buy which then generates cash for yah, atleast 6 side missions and a coupla civ missions too. also, heres how im plannin on making it. the first island introduces you to the game, the second, introduces you to engines and varied missions which take place in more complex indoor levels and the third is a mix of all the ideas. also, missions from second and third island may very well take place in the first island, so the transport is neccesary. also, i realise now i wrote a lot. so yeah, before i finish, anymore suggestions, post here.

Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

I don't have a sniper engine, but I've a good idea about how to go about doing it. I'll get at least a beta of the engine for you within the week.
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
Ryan Ferneau
LOOK OUT FER BAAAD BOB

Post by Ryan Ferneau »

Lain? Are you sure that's right?
Commodore
fgsdfs

Post by Commodore »

nope
*POW* *CLANK* *PING*
MasterRaze
UHM HMMM

Post by MasterRaze »

'lain' got me confused too. also 'proper' wasn't really an error coz the place i'm from (east london) we use it. like, "that film was proper heavy." thats an example btw, dont get confused. though, i did change it for everyones sake. ;) i'm so fucking kind.